Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

breaking news

Mon Feb 21, 2011 8:39 pm

Good news with regards to langston/sam/vt. A deal has been done to pay langston off. More news to follow by the end of the week. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Just pgm left to sort out now

Re: breaking news

Mon Feb 21, 2011 8:41 pm

st mellons blue wrote:Good news with regards to langston/sam/vt. A deal has been done to pay langston off. More news to follow by the end of the week. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

all of it?

Mon Feb 21, 2011 8:44 pm

st mellons blue wrote:Good news with regards to langston/sam/vt. A deal has been done to pay langston off. More news to follow by the end of the week. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

How do you know this then? :o

Yes at a much lower rate.

st mellons blue wrote:Yes at a much lower rate.

like a pound a week?
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Mon Feb 21, 2011 8:45 pm

st mellons blue wrote:Yes at a much lower rate.

Now that is good news!! :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Feb 21, 2011 8:45 pm

Cant say but all should come clear later this week. poss Thursday but no latter than Friday

Mon Feb 21, 2011 8:49 pm

Hope you are right and a deal has been struck :ayatollah:

Mon Feb 21, 2011 9:02 pm

Ill wait for Annis or Carl to confirm, I will apologise if true, I just feel this is a massive leap for the club and one leap we could not of dreamed about.

Mon Feb 21, 2011 9:18 pm

Must be less than £10m or they would have paid it six weeks ago.

Mon Feb 21, 2011 9:27 pm

why say breaking news but not release the info?

Mon Feb 21, 2011 9:42 pm

I was told the same thing today, :ayatollah: I told you if you let this out of the bag you will be shot!! and your council tax will double :lol:

Mon Feb 21, 2011 10:21 pm

fac2527 wrote:I was told the same thing today, :ayatollah: I told you if you let this out of the bag you will be shot!! and your council tax will double :lol:

Happys day I'm happy with that

Mon Feb 21, 2011 10:25 pm

st mellons blue wrote:
fac2527 wrote:I was told the same thing today, :ayatollah: I told you if you let this out of the bag you will be shot!! and your council tax will double :lol:

Happys day I'm happy with that

is this agreement defiantly true then?

Mon Feb 21, 2011 10:39 pm

Great news if true :ayatollah:

Mon Feb 21, 2011 10:45 pm

I hope this is true, it did seem strange that the December deadline came and went, so fingers crossed :old:

Mon Feb 21, 2011 11:01 pm

God I hope this is true!!! :!:

Tue Feb 22, 2011 12:15 am

Wolf wrote:God I hope this is true!!! :!:

I hope we can sort this out asap. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

I was with Annis this afternoon and we talked about tomorrows game,Chops and Rambos injurys,also Saturdays game.

No mention of anything being sorted out with Langstones,But then he could be keeping this back for Carls update ;)

We All want this Club to go Forward...Let whatever happens be the BEST for this CLUB :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Feb 22, 2011 1:16 am

TopCat CCFC wrote:
Wolf wrote:God I hope this is true!!! :!:

I hope we can sort this out asap. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

I was with Annis this afternoon and we talked about tomorrows game,Chops and Rambos injurys,also Saturdays game.

No mention of anything being sorted out with Langstones,But then he could be keeping this back for Carls update ;)

We All want this Club to go Forward...Let whatever happens be the BEST for this CLUB :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Yes, my thoughts too....no comment from Annis or Carl BUT, I admit, that could be for a reason

Hopefully positive (i.e. it's sorted) BUT possibly negative (i.e. not yet)

I do hope you are right but let's wait and see....too many false dawns (whoever Dawn is)!! :lol:

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Feb 22, 2011 9:34 am

There as been no deal done as yet. Spoke to Sam 9am and he upbeat and pleased the way things are going, all parties still negotiating and on good terms, but until an agreement is reached and a contract signed then things are still ongoing.

Tue Feb 22, 2011 9:43 am

Gwyn, like you say Sam is very upbeat and is confident that a deal can be reached between the club and langston. With regards to an announcement at the end of this week regarding Langston would be, at present, wide of the mark. I say at present because talks are going so well that a deal could be reached as soon as the end of the week but has not been done just yet.

Is there an announcement regarding something else on Thursday/Friday ?

Guess we will have to wait and see.

Tue Feb 22, 2011 9:47 am

What a prick tease lol

Tue Feb 22, 2011 11:01 am

Ah a signing perhaps ?

Tue Feb 22, 2011 11:04 am

carlccfc wrote: Is there an announcement regarding something else on Thursday/Friday ?

Guess we will have to wait and see.

i hope its a signing :D

we failed with kirkland which is disapointing

hopefully its kuszack from united :lol: :lol:

or if thats to optimistic, danny wilson will do ;) :lol:

Tue Feb 22, 2011 11:46 am

Def No Deal with Langston YET, BUT THEY ARE TALKING TO Sam about other things :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Feb 22, 2011 11:55 am

We want him walking round our pitch

Tue Feb 22, 2011 11:56 am

Get Sam to convince them to swap the family stand and canton for the rest of our run in , be just like a 12th man for our final home games ---- if only :roll: :roll: :roll:

Tue Feb 22, 2011 11:57 am

Bollocks to Wayne Nash cant manage no stadium , look at our pitch for starters :o

Tue Feb 22, 2011 1:39 pm

Forever Blue wrote:Def No Deal with Langston YET, BUT THEY ARE TALKING TO Sam about other things :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Can you elaborate on the "other things" Annis? ;)