Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Plymouth in admin

Mon Feb 21, 2011 8:58 pm

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/footbal ... 401625.stm

Re: Plymouth in admin

Tue Feb 22, 2011 2:27 am

The Riddler does it again.. :roll:

You've got to give him credit for one thing though.....He's f*cking consistent!! :shock:

Tue Feb 22, 2011 4:32 am

Although he's a cock, don't think we can blame the Riddler on this occasion.

Plymouth were always destined for administration, way before he stuck his nose in.

If only they could have cashed in on Dietmar Van Nostrilboy; before he left on a free and became the Dutch captain.

Tue Feb 22, 2011 8:13 am

DannyBluebird wrote:Although he's a cock, don't think we can blame the Riddler on this occasion.

Plymouth were always destined for administration, way before he stuck his nose in.

If only they could have cashed in on Dietmar Van Nostrilboy; before he left on a free and became the Dutch captain.

Or not bought players like Steve Mcclean for club record fees!!!!

Tue Feb 22, 2011 9:39 am

It will be interesting to keep an eye on the Plymouth situation and see how they deal with their various debts whilst in Administration, or whatever it is they are in at the moment.

I say that because come April/May and it looks like we have again bottled promotion under Jones, I wonder if VT would be tempted to put us into Admin?

That might explain why Langston haven't yet been paid and why PMG are getting nervous.

Tue Feb 22, 2011 9:59 am

Tony Blue Williams wrote:It will be interesting to keep an eye on the Plymouth situation and see how they deal with their various debts whilst in Administration, or whatever it is they are in at the moment.

I say that because come April/May and it looks like we have again bottled promotion under Jones, I wonder if VT would be tempted to put us into Admin?

That might explain why Langston haven't yet been paid and why PMG are getting nervous.

I have been thinking the same thing.