Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

peter whittingham saving the planet

Tue Feb 22, 2011 10:50 pm

doesnt need to use any hot water or washing powder on his kit,its still clean,i cant work out why he doesnt run with the ball :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: peter whittingham saving the planet

Tue Feb 22, 2011 10:52 pm

krab wrote:doesnt need to use any hot water or washing powder on his kit,its still clean,i cant work out why he doesnt run with the ball :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

:lol: :lol:

Tue Feb 22, 2011 10:53 pm

cause he doesnt know how to beat defenders, but can deliver quality passes

Tue Feb 22, 2011 11:09 pm

Come on get of Whits back all did well tonight, Jay disapointed me at times but a good team performance tonight. man of the match Paul Quinn

Tue Feb 22, 2011 11:14 pm

Bridgend_bluebird wrote:cause he doesnt know how to beat defenders, but can deliver quality passes

Once every 3 games but can't tackle either

Tue Feb 22, 2011 11:21 pm

Pricey wrote:
Bridgend_bluebird wrote:cause he doesnt know how to beat defenders, but can deliver quality passes

Once every 3 games but can't tackle either

aye hes useless at defending and never goes to header the ball.

Tue Feb 22, 2011 11:47 pm

i thought he was our shittest player again tonight

Tue Feb 22, 2011 11:57 pm

I'm his biggest critic (give or take) but I thought Whittingham was pretty good tonight. He did have a shocking 20 minutes in the first half but late first half and early second half he did just what he should and was the focal point of a few moves.

If he gets involved and demands the ball he can be a great player.

All a bit inconsistent though!

SUPER KEVIN McNAUGHTON

Wed Feb 23, 2011 12:25 am

Howey1927 wrote:I'm his biggest critic (give or take) but I thought Whittingham was pretty good tonight. He did have a shocking 20 minutes in the first half but late first half and early second half he did just what he should and was the focal point of a few moves.

If he gets involved and demands the ball he can be a great player.

All a bit inconsistent though!

SUPER KEVIN McNAUGHTON

True, he did get better. Still nowehere upto his standards though

Wed Feb 23, 2011 9:36 am

The amount of times jay falls over, DAZ must be slowly going out of buisness :lol: :lol:

Wed Feb 23, 2011 10:13 am

He won a header in the first half, couldn't believe it no wonder he was quiet for a large part of the game after

Wed Feb 23, 2011 10:21 am

I thought Jones had finally solved the Peter Whittingham conundrum last season with the 25 goals and god knows how many assists.

But for some unexplicable reason he decided to oust Whitts from his best positon (which is left-wing) and play Bellamy there instead.

I would have left Whitts alone played Bellamy on the right and gone with a 4-3-3, but instead DJ meddled distrupted the player who hasn't been at his best since.

Wed Feb 23, 2011 10:25 am

He got booked last night and 'took one for the team' i thought he did a lot of unseen work last night tracking back and closing down but offensively he wasn't great!

Wed Feb 23, 2011 10:28 am

Forgot that booking. That was a great booking they were breaking at pace definate one for the team