Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Seemingly.....

Tue Jan 19, 2010 10:16 pm

A demonstration has taken place, seems to me that people have stayed away in protest of the financial situation.

What does everyone think? :ayatollah:

Re: Seemingly.....

Tue Jan 19, 2010 10:18 pm

Saturday's attendance will be more telling.

Tue Jan 19, 2010 10:18 pm

need more info. what kind of demo? how many?

Tue Jan 19, 2010 10:22 pm

NinianSHEEP wrote:A demonstration has taken place, seems to me that people have stayed away in protest of the financial situation.

And who can blame them! Where's the season ticket money gone?

Tue Jan 19, 2010 10:23 pm

Being televised definatley kept numbers down - saturday is goin to be the game that tells...

Tue Jan 19, 2010 10:24 pm

NinianSHEEP wrote:A demonstration has taken place, seems to me that people have stayed away in protest of the financial situation.

Yes In my Opinion they Voted with their feet, But I am glad I went and no matter how much I hate the board or manager, I will never Stop going :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Jan 19, 2010 10:24 pm

rob wrote:need more info. what kind of demo? how many?

What i meant was as our average attendance this season is 20,000. Now tonights attendance was 6731 thats 1 hell of a difference, bearing in mind tho that league game attendances the 15,000 or so season ticket holders are counted whatever the official attendance they give.

Tue Jan 19, 2010 10:26 pm

NinianSHEEP wrote:

What i meant was as our average attendance this season is 20,000. Now tonights attendance was 6731 thats 1 hell of a difference, bearing in mind tho that league game attendances the 15,000 or so season ticket holders are counted whatever the official attendance they give.

doh! silly me :lol: i see what you mean.

Tue Jan 19, 2010 10:28 pm

Forever Blue wrote:

Yes In my Opinion they Voted with their feet, But I am glad I went and no matter how much I hate the board or manager, I will never Stop going :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wish i went but due to booking late to newcastle for a hotel my money went there.

Oh and not forgetting buying next yrs season ticket........ :twisted:

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Jan 19, 2010 10:32 pm

rob wrote:
NinianSHEEP wrote:

doh! silly me :lol: i see what you mean.

:thumbup: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: