Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

New record set tonight....

Tue Feb 22, 2011 11:46 pm

As i was sat in KFC after the game with chippy, all of a sudden there was an eary silence....!!
seconds later alarms started sounding, lights flashing, staff frantically running about, friars being dropped fridge doors slamming. what is going on everyone was thinking :?

then............

BANG THE DOORS OPEN................in walks ''THE BEAST'' :D :D

i have never ever seen a human devour a family bucket of chicken that quick in my f*cking life!! :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: New record set tonight....

Tue Feb 22, 2011 11:47 pm

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Tue Feb 22, 2011 11:48 pm

We were shouting "eat him!' when he was chasing one of their defenders after losing the ball to him (again!) :ayatollah:

Tue Feb 22, 2011 11:48 pm

sorry your mistaken it was sam and baz and annis holds the record still ! :lol:

Tue Feb 22, 2011 11:50 pm

Theres no human I know who eats as much as annis fair play to him hes a growing lad!

Tue Feb 22, 2011 11:56 pm

sorry my mistake, mallo is right just had a call from ''kee tucky' himself. annis put them out of business for 2 weeeks :oops:

Wed Feb 23, 2011 1:32 am

Parkin and Hudson went to KFC together, with Hudson parking the car across 3 spaces lol then the beast sprints into Kfc. Then Chops follows in his car doing 80mph swerving to miss me and my bro and he then parks up in kfc and the 3 of them run in like they haven't eaten for a month.

I can confirm. Jon Parkin is still there now.

Wed Feb 23, 2011 8:24 am

thats why you sneaked off in the second half :lol: :lol:

Wed Feb 23, 2011 9:19 am

milly44 wrote:sorry my mistake, mallo is right just had a call from ''kee tucky' himself. annis put them out of business for 2 weeeks :oops:

To be honest, sounds like a challenge to me.

ANNIS 'The Mammoth' ABRAHAM VS JON 'The Beast' PARKIN

IN...

THE EAT OFF!!!

Schedule this for the off-season so Parkin's match fitness isn't affected (not that it would be).

We can host it at KFC and all proceeds go to the Fred Keenor Statue Appeal. :D :ayatollah: