Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

These next 9 games will shape our season....

Wed Feb 23, 2011 8:58 am

These are our next 9 fixtures which for me, scream out the chance to nail down a automatic
Spot!

Hull (A)
Ipswich (H)
Crystal Palace (A)
Barnsley (H)
Millwall (A)
Derby (H)
Doncaster (A)
Sheff Utd (A)
Portsmouth (H)

Hull are on a great run so it could be tricky but we've got a great chance to build some huge momentum with these games!

Re: These next 9 games will shape our season....

Wed Feb 23, 2011 8:59 am

I think you could find the next 13 games will shape our season... we won't do anything stress free!

Wed Feb 23, 2011 9:08 am

We are capable of winning all of them. But this is ccfc we are talking about.

Wed Feb 23, 2011 9:15 am

Gareth (Wilts) wrote:We are capable of winning all of them. But this is ccfc we are talking about.

Yeah, don't be so absurd Gareth! Winning all of them?!... Imagine though... :D

Wed Feb 23, 2011 10:02 am

Its simple, we will win the next 10 games on the bounce, reach the magic 88 points, gain automatic spot and then just party for the remaining 4 games, its that simple.....ahhhhhhh I just remembered that we are talking about our Cardiff City, delete the above and go into nail biting, wrong tactic's, bad defending etc etc mode. If we only had a crystal ball. :lol: :lol: :lol:

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Feb 23, 2011 11:03 am

The only predictable thing about the Championship is it's unpredictability Forest have now drawn at home with Preston and lost away to Scunthorpe but in between took 3 points off us :( If we win those next 9 games we would be up but i think Swansea could rival us for one of the top 2 places :twisted:

Wed Feb 23, 2011 11:07 am

The thing in our favour is that the teams around us all play eachother over the next two months so won't be easy. Swansea for instance have Leeds, Leicester and Nottm Forest in their next 3 games I think

Wed Feb 23, 2011 11:08 am

Bluebird99 wrote:These are our next 9 fixtures which for me, scream out the chance to nail down a automatic
Spot!

Hull (A)
Ipswich (H)
Crystal Palace (A)
Barnsley (H)
Millwall (A)
Derby (H)
Doncaster (A)
Sheff Utd (A)
Portsmouth (H)

Hull are on a great run so it could be tricky but we've got a great chance to build some huge momentum with these games!

With 13 games to play, I think it's pretty safe to assume the 1st 9 of them will be pretty important! ;)

Wed Feb 23, 2011 11:10 am

Scrap what I said, Swansea play Leeds but then they have Scunny away and Watford home