Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

DATO IS A DIRECTOR THEN

Tue Jan 19, 2010 10:45 pm

Well according to tonights programme he is, must be strange him being a director and discussing bids off so called otehr investors, how's that supposed to work.

And I didn't realise Jason Turner had been given his job back, because in the same programme he's shown as club secretary, if i wasn't confused before, I deffo am confused now. :?:

Re: DATO IS A DIRECTOR THEN

Tue Jan 19, 2010 10:49 pm

BigGwynram wrote:Well according to tonights programme he is, must be strange him being a director and discussing bids off so called otehr investors, how's that supposed to work.

And I didn't realise Jason Turner had been given his job back, because in the same programme he's shown as club secretary, if i wasn't confused before, I deffo am confused now. :?:

dato was made director after an investment of around £200.000 with the understanding he would step down if the club is taken over. aledgedly.

Tue Jan 19, 2010 10:51 pm

I thought a few people had posted that there is no record of this with companies house?

Tue Jan 19, 2010 10:54 pm

j3nko wrote:I thought a few people had posted that there is no record of this with companies house?

At the moment he is not registered, The programme said Jason Turner is still OUR Club Secretary :lol:

Wed Jan 20, 2010 1:26 am

What happened with Jason? Was it a case of Pistol Pete wanting to get his own bloke in Annis?
Pete

Wed Jan 20, 2010 8:40 am

petesmeat wrote:What happened with Jason? Was it a case of Pistol Pete wanting to get his own bloke in Annis?
Pete

Something like that, I cant say to much as Jason has appealed, but In My Opinion it was well out of order and I do know the full story.

Wed Jan 20, 2010 12:35 pm

BigGwynram wrote:Well according to tonights programme he is, must be strange him being a director and discussing bids off so called otehr investors, how's that supposed to work.

And did you notice Michael Isaacs` listing there as well with an honarary title?

Apparently part of the deal to get him to reduce the interest on his loans down to more manageable levels and agree to being repaid by monthly instalments.

Still no sign of "TG" being a director at Companies House by the way.

Wed Jan 20, 2010 1:00 pm

What do companies house know, if it's in the programme it must be true, well Ridsdale true anyway, I wonder could we get that term or phrase into commone english useage :lol: :lol: , a "RIDSDALE TRUEISM"

Wed Jan 20, 2010 1:09 pm

BigGwynram wrote:What do companies house know, if it's in the programme it must be true, well Ridsdale true anyway, I wonder could we get that term or phrase into commone english useage :lol: :lol: , a "RIDSDALE TRUEISM"

A RIDSDALEISM otherwise known as utter bollox :lol: :ayatollah:

Wed Jan 20, 2010 1:14 pm

Yes that's the word RIDSDALEISM, it should be made common use and inserted into the Oxford dictionary forthwith.