Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: I am really worried about losing Ramsey

Wed Feb 23, 2011 2:10 pm

theres no chance of getting anyone in who is in Rambos class! Best City player ive seen in my time! Oozes class and will be impossible to replace!

Wed Feb 23, 2011 2:12 pm

Ramsey WILL be here for a while yet. :ayatollah:

Wed Feb 23, 2011 2:13 pm

nobby wrote:Ramsey WILL be here for a while yet. :ayatollah:

only for 4 more days :(

Wed Feb 23, 2011 2:14 pm

He is going after the game at HUll , but you can always go to england and see him

Wed Feb 23, 2011 2:15 pm

glammy74 wrote:

Wait and see. ;)

Wed Feb 23, 2011 2:15 pm

It will be a big loss, but it's been great to have him with us :ayatollah:

Wed Feb 23, 2011 2:16 pm

nobby wrote:
glammy74 wrote:

Wait and see. ;)

aww dont build my hopes up :lol:

everyone thinks and annis and carl confirmed that he's going.

what makes you to think he's staying ;) :lol:
:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Feb 23, 2011 2:17 pm

nobby wrote:
glammy74 wrote:

Wait and see. ;)

I hope youre right!! If Rambo stays we have every chance of going up automatically, if he goes then i cant see anything other than a play off lottery! To be honest he still isnt 100% fit, as he struggles after 70 minutes so it would do him , and Arsenal, some good if he were to stay for a bit longer and get some more 90 minutes under his belt!

Wed Feb 23, 2011 2:29 pm

What about JET? Doesn't he play the same position / role as Ramsey?

He came highly rated but I've noticed he's been on the bench a bit surely he can do a job?

Good for us if Ramsey goes back because he makes you tick but if I'm honest I can't see where he would fit in at Arsenal at the minute. They already have Denilson spare for back up. I'd imagine you would get him till May.

Wed Feb 23, 2011 2:29 pm

its funny how DJ wouldnt give him a run of games b4 he left to arsenal yet look at what hes become and comming back made me realise we got ripped off 5million but then again it was the riddler pushing that deal :lol:

Wed Feb 23, 2011 2:31 pm

JET is more of a wide player, Ramsey plays CM.

Rambo of course will be missed, he is a quality player but we have played the majority of the season without him. although not the same quality McPhail is back to fitness.

Wed Feb 23, 2011 2:37 pm

2blue2handle wrote:JET is more of a wide player, Ramsey plays CM.

Rambo of course will be missed, he is a quality player but we have played the majority of the season without him. although not the same quality McPhail is back to fitness.

I thought McPhail was lucky not to have been sent off last night for his reckless tackles. The man lost his way some time ago and is not fit to play at this level any more. FFS even Rae scores more goals than McPhail.

Wed Feb 23, 2011 2:39 pm

Gerry Hat Trick wrote:
2blue2handle wrote:JET is more of a wide player, Ramsey plays CM.

I thought McPhail was lucky not to have been sent off last night for his reckless tackles. The man lost his way some time ago and is not fit to play at this level any more. FFS even Rae scores more goals than McPhail.

mcfail i mean come on what does he do compared to ramsey nothing all he does is pass the ball left and right hes slow gets turned lots and carnt run in the other teams box lets be fair ramsey scored one goal in a couple of games mcfail when was his last goal coz i can not remeber :lol:

Wed Feb 23, 2011 2:41 pm

Midfield general wrote:Sorry but Macphil ISNT the answer

:lol: even lionel richie could see that

Wed Feb 23, 2011 2:42 pm

Well firstly comparing anyone to Ramsey in this division is a waste of time, we arent going to get anyone of the same quality in.
McPhail has never been a goal scoring midfielder and wont get goals but I have noticed a few other players we have who may chip in with a goal or two :roll:

Wed Feb 23, 2011 2:43 pm

http://www.talksport.co.uk/sports-news/football/premier-league/5460/1/wenger-confirms-ramsey-will-return-arsenal

Doesn't look great lads! :(

Wed Feb 23, 2011 2:46 pm

bluebird1977 wrote:

Do you mean Stevie Wonder :?

Wed Feb 23, 2011 2:50 pm

2blue2handle wrote:
bluebird1977 wrote:

Do you mean Stevie Wonder :?

yh his twin brother :lol:

Wed Feb 23, 2011 3:00 pm

Stan-QPR wrote:What about JET? Doesn't he play the same position / role as Ramsey?

He came highly rated but I've noticed he's been on the bench a bit surely he can do a job?

Good for us if Ramsey goes back because he makes you tick but if I'm honest I can't see where he would fit in at Arsenal at the minute. They already have Denilson spare for back up. I'd imagine you would get him till May.

I would try JET. He has quick feet, good on the ball, can tackle better than most of our other midfield players, and has a eye for a pass( i think he had a part in both the goals last night). Gotta be one of our best option, unless we bring somebody in.