Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

IM CONFIDENT RAMSEY WILL STAY.

Wed Feb 23, 2011 2:35 pm

I know Wenger has stated that Aaron will go on Monday, but there is a lot of time between now and Monday and people can change their minds, i am more than confident that Ramsey will still be a Cardiff City player come Monday. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: IM CONFIDENT RAMSEY WILL STAY.

Wed Feb 23, 2011 2:55 pm

http://www.talksport.co.uk/sports-news/football/premier-league/5460/1/wenger-confirms-ramsey-will-return-arsenal

:(

Wed Feb 23, 2011 2:56 pm

nobby wrote:I know Wenger has stated that Aaron will go on Monday, but there is a lot of time between now and Monday and people can change their minds, i am more than confident that Ramsey will still be a Cardiff City player come Monday. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

had some funny juice this today have you nobby? haha :)

Wed Feb 23, 2011 3:12 pm

bluebirds23 wrote:
nobby wrote:I know Wenger has stated that Aaron will go on Monday, but there is a lot of time between now and Monday and people can change their minds, i am more than confident that Ramsey will still be a Cardiff City player come Monday. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

had some funny juice this today have you nobby? haha :)

Had no funny juice this today :roll: , as i have already said people can change their minds, Wenger says "We will see after Saturdays game" and he also says that Ramsey can play against Orient but he cant because he is ineligable due to not playing in the original tie.

Im confident he will still be a cardiff player come Monday. :ayatollah:

Wed Feb 23, 2011 3:16 pm

The guy is class! Thank you for the lift while you have been back. :ayatollah:

Did anyone else think he looked knackered at times last night, but still kept going? I don't think he's 100% fit yet, give him a few more weeks with us running in that bog like last night.

Wed Feb 23, 2011 3:18 pm

dougblue wrote:The guy is class! Thank you for the lift while you have been back. :ayatollah:

Did anyone else think he looked knackered at times last night, but still kept going? I don't think he's 100% fit yet, give him a few more weeks with us running in that bog like last night.

Yes I thought the last 15 mins he looked knackered, but also his hip was sore again.

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=37503 :ayatollah:

Wed Feb 23, 2011 3:33 pm

Hope DJ says that to Arsene Annis :lol:

DJ should just make up injuries just so he can stay here

Wed Feb 23, 2011 3:34 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
dougblue wrote:The guy is class! Thank you for the lift while you have been back. :ayatollah:

Yes I thought the last 15 mins he looked knackered, but also his hip was sore again.

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=37503 :ayatollah:

I said to my old man he didn't look 100% and that he should stay for a bit. Although I can see Wenger wanting to protect his asset. The pitch was awful for him as well mind, a real slog!

Wed Feb 23, 2011 9:26 pm

Dont listen to all the hype about Ramsay, Wenger HAS NOT recalled Aaron and he has not made a final decision on whether
or not to leave him here longer. Aaron Ramsay's decision to go back to Arsenal is down to one person only, and that is his personal trainer. Wenger trusts his staff and will await the right time for Aaron to go back and that will not be until he is fully fit and more importantly - match fit, that time has not come yet. :ayatollah:

Wed Feb 23, 2011 9:27 pm

Neath Bluebird wrote:Dont listen to all the hype about Ramsay, Wenger HAS NOT recalled Aaron and he has not made a final decision on whether
or not to leave him here longer. Aaron Ramsay's decision to go back to Arsenal is down to one person only, and that is his personal trainer. Wenger trusts his staff and will await the right time for Aaron to go back and that will not be until he is fully fit and more importantly - match fit, that time has not come yet. :ayatollah:

but its everywhere that he will go back.

SSN, Papers, News.
looks like he's gone to me

Wed Feb 23, 2011 9:45 pm

Fabregas injured now :cry:

Wed Feb 23, 2011 9:59 pm

fabregas injured AND ramsey can play v orient, saturday will be his last game

Wed Feb 23, 2011 10:11 pm

glammy74 wrote:
Neath Bluebird wrote:Dont listen to all the hype about Ramsay, Wenger HAS NOT recalled Aaron and he has not made a final decision on whether

but its everywhere that he will go back.

SSN, Papers, News.
looks like he's gone to me

...And this Message board 1st ;)

Sat Feb 26, 2011 12:34 am

Im still confident. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Feb 26, 2011 3:24 am

DY is also confident :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Feb 26, 2011 6:57 am

paulh_85 wrote:fabregas injured AND ramsey can play v orient, saturday will be his last game

No he can't.

Tue Mar 01, 2011 9:19 pm

Im still confident, ok he has gone back for now but negotiations are still ongoing, and Ramsey can only play in 2 of the 4 games Arsenal have in March so it makes sense for him to come back to us. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Mar 01, 2011 9:21 pm

nobby wrote:

Im still confident, ok he has gone back for now but negotiations are still ongoing, and Ramsey can only play in 2 of the 4 games Arsenal have in March so it makes sense for him to come back to us. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wrong Dai, he has GONE BACK, BUT WILL HE RETURN :lol: :lol: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Mar 01, 2011 9:22 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
nobby wrote:

Wrong Dai, he has GONE BACK, BUT WILL HE RETURN :lol: :lol: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

I have said he has gone back.

Tue Mar 01, 2011 9:23 pm

I have said he has gone back.
:lol:

OK I WILL LET YOU OFF :lol: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Mar 02, 2011 1:13 am

Damned Yank wrote:DY is also confident :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Yanky is still confident :ayatollah:

Wed Mar 02, 2011 12:48 pm

paul is not so confident :?

Wed Mar 02, 2011 12:49 pm

milly is very very confident :geek:

Wed Mar 02, 2011 3:27 pm

Dai

There are still talks going on :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Mar 02, 2011 5:23 pm

to be fair i cant see the problem with this deal happening, wenger gets 24 hours notice to call him back. while ramsey gets 12 games of 90mins each instead of the odd sub appearance for them

Wed Mar 02, 2011 5:38 pm

Come on Annis have a word - get them to get a jog on. I've got to put dinner on in 5 mins.

Wed Mar 02, 2011 6:04 pm

BBMack wrote:Come on Annis have a word - get them to get a jog on. I've got to put dinner on in 5 mins.

:lol: :lol: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Mar 02, 2011 11:29 pm

We should all know the outcome tomorrow, i am 99.9% confident that Ramsey will be in our staring line up this Saturday. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Mar 02, 2011 11:45 pm

nobby wrote:We should all know the outcome tomorrow, i am 99.9% confident that Ramsey will be in our staring line up this Saturday. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

If this happens and you need a kidney just gimmie a call :P

Thu Mar 03, 2011 1:03 am

RFMH wrote:
nobby wrote:We should all know the outcome tomorrow, i am 99.9% confident that Ramsey will be in our staring line up this Saturday. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

If this happens and you need a kidney just gimmie a call :P

:lol: :lol: