Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

NINIAN BLOCK 116 OR CANTON BLOCK 106

Thu Feb 24, 2011 1:18 pm

I can't decide at the moment I'm in block 118 but for next season have renewed for 106 I'm now having second thoughts as i like the view from the side of the pitch and its near the away fans for the banter i also have friends have are seated in the Ninian but on the other hand I've heard from others that the Canton is the place to be but watching the game last Tuesday it sounded very quiet from where i was stood now i know next year the club's tolerance to standing will be zero and IF we go up they are moving the blocks over would i be better off in 106 or are fans gonna make a go of it trying to create a singing section in 116

Re: NINIAN BLOCK 116 OR CANTON BLOCK 106

Thu Feb 24, 2011 1:23 pm

ur taking a chance Ed ...... Im in 115 and staying put coz basically we've got a good view of the pitch from there :ayatollah:

Thu Feb 24, 2011 1:29 pm

come to 116 hopefully all the people who dont want to sing and want to sit will move then thats y am staying put and i think alot people will move if they know they are next to the away fans so i think we could create a good atmosphere in there :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Feb 24, 2011 1:30 pm

Canton stand is like the rest of the ground...dead, its ok for first 5/10 mins then a load of rubbish.
people can reply to me with... ninian park was the same, but it was no where near as bad, yes,yes and yes Ninian park
could be quiet, but every game, i dont think so.

This is the new breed of fan and how the bigwigs want footbal run from now on, and yes i know we all must move on :roll:
but for me, if i have to sit there not hearing banter from the opposing team i will watch my beloved Cardiff City
from my armchair at home if we reach the premier and make some proper noise there. Happy f*cking days :ayatollah:

Thu Feb 24, 2011 1:32 pm

Vintage 63 wrote:ur taking a chance Ed ...... Im in 115 and staying put coz basically we've got a good view of the pitch from there :ayatollah:

I'd be more than happy to stay where i am Martyn but the club is making it impossible to have an atmosphere in 118 its pointless I've noticed in other grounds when we've gone away their fans are standing continuously and the stewards are not bothered

Thu Feb 24, 2011 3:18 pm

i understand the health and safety issues what with hillsborough etc but if policed correctly and designed right i say f**k the seats bring back standing. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Feb 24, 2011 3:24 pm

troobloo wrote:i understand the health and safety issues what with hillsborough etc but if policed correctly and designed right i say f**k the seats bring back standing. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Feb 24, 2011 3:33 pm

[quote="ADAM PRICE"]come to 116 hopefully all the people who dont want to sing and want to sit will move then thats y am staying put and i think alot people will move if they know they are next to the away fans so i think we could create a good atmosphere in there :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:/quote]

Just cancelled my seat for 106 and am now in 116 for next season the view is better and together I'm sure we can make an atmosphere :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Feb 24, 2011 4:06 pm

:ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Feb 24, 2011 8:04 pm

ccfcninian wrote:
ADAM PRICE wrote:come to 116 hopefully all the people who dont want to sing and want to sit will move then thats y am staying put and i think alot people will move if they know they are next to the away fans so i think we could create a good atmosphere in there :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:/quote]

Just cancelled my seat for 106 and am now in 116 for next season the view is better and together I'm sure we can make an atmosphere :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mate, do you know if there many seats available in 116?

Thu Feb 24, 2011 8:24 pm

tylerdurdenisabluebird wrote:
ccfcninian wrote:
ADAM PRICE wrote:come to 116 hopefully all the people who dont want to sing and want to sit will move then thats y am staying put and i think alot people will move if they know they are next to the away fans so i think we could create a good atmosphere in there :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:/quote]

Mate, do you know if there many seats available in 116?

The bloke at the ticket office said that 116 was the most popular selling block at the moment but there are seats available just not together :ayatollah:

Thu Feb 24, 2011 8:28 pm

I need 2 together :(