Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Players in Saint Davids 2 Today

Thu Feb 24, 2011 3:48 pm

My Daughter just rung me to tell me the players representing the Club today were Jay and Burkey she said Jay turned up late and was OK but not that approachable. While Burkey was absolutely superb give his autograph and asked my Daughter if she wanted a photo with him when she said she was on her own and didn't have anyone to take the photo Burkey said don't worry and got hold of a guy and asked him to take the photo and my Daughter was made up. :D

So well done Burkey and in Jays defence i would say i met him once in the CCS after he had been voted MOM and he stayed for ages signing autographs for the kids that were there ,and after the comments yesterday it's good to see Burkey giving a positive image of our Club :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

I will try and post the photo of my Daughter with Burkey later when i get home. :ayatollah:

Re: Players in Saint Davids 2 Today

Thu Feb 24, 2011 3:51 pm

Cheers

An improvement on yesterday :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=37695

Thu Feb 24, 2011 3:58 pm

Forever Blue wrote:Cheers

Yes definite improvement my Daugher said Burkey was really nice i thnk she's got a crush on him or being 21 years and Blonde perhaps Burkey fancied her :lol:

If so he better watch out as her father looks out for her :old: :D

Thu Feb 24, 2011 4:04 pm

blueheaven wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:Cheers

Yes definite improvement my Daugher said Burkey was really nice i thnk she's got a crush on him or being 21 years and Blonde perhaps Burkey fancied her :lol:

If so he better watch out as her father looks out for her :old: :D

:lol: :lol: :lol: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Feb 24, 2011 6:17 pm

On my nephew`s last birthday some of his mates bought him a new cardiff city shirt,they took it to Burkey`s house and asked him it he would sign the shirt.Burkey signed it no problem,a fans` player in my opinion. (I would not recommend fans calling at player`s homes they should have their privacy) but top bloke Burkey in my eyes. :D :ayatollah:

Thu Feb 24, 2011 9:34 pm

Spoke to my Daughter tonight and she said Jay was really quiet and when she thanked him for staying with us he didn't know what to say she got the jmpression he's quite shy? I agree with the other poster that Burkey seems a real fans player and he made my Daughters day.

She has two cracking photos with Jay and Burkey which she has posted on Facebook but i'm not sure how to get them up on here but will keep trying :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Feb 24, 2011 9:38 pm

Jay had to leave Lisa Snowdon for a day with middle aged City fans - can't blame him for being miserable :lol: