Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

F.A.O ANY HGV DRIVERS

Thu Feb 24, 2011 9:17 pm

HAVE U COMPLETED YOUR CPC TRAINING YET ?
I AM BOOKED TO DO MY 35 HOURS OF TRAINING NEXT MONTH AND JUST WONDERING WHAT SORT OF THINGS YOU DO FOR 35 HOURS ;)

Re: F.A.O ANY HGV DRIVERS

Thu Feb 24, 2011 9:32 pm

next year my ADR is up so in renewing that it equals 21 hours so only 14 todo before 2014 :oops:

Thu Feb 24, 2011 9:33 pm

yeah, i done it, peace of piss, and they filmed my course http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cKR5H9iST-M

Thu Feb 24, 2011 9:34 pm

i was ok after that :roll:

Thu Feb 24, 2011 9:37 pm

There is no pass or failure test at the end, so it is nothing to worry about, it is all about training ,going through your digital tacho card it should also go through with you all the driving regs including how many hours, checks that you must do on your vehicle before you go on the road, you may get a questions about what has been explained to you, it is just as a recap, and proof that you have understood, and for you to ask questions if you do not understand anything.

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Feb 24, 2011 9:46 pm

jammsy 1927 wrote:There is no pass or failure test at the end, so it is nothing to worry about, it is all about training ,going through your digital tacho card it should also go through with you all the driving regs including how many hours, checks that you must do on your vehicle before you go on the road, you may get a questions about what has been explained to you, it is just as a recap, and proof that you have understood, and for you to ask questions if you do not understand anything.

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

i knew there wasnt a pass or fail aspect to it but couldnt work out how they can justify 35 hours of training :ayatollah:
cheers jammsy1927 :ayatollah: