Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

forum in the know or itk

Thu Feb 24, 2011 10:26 pm

i used to love chatting on that some good lads on there from all over.
whats the most popular one these days? :ayatollah:

Re: forum in the know or itk

Thu Feb 24, 2011 10:28 pm

I loved ITK especially Lakey and Fergal :ayatollah:

Thu Feb 24, 2011 10:41 pm

i remember they used to find some american chatting live on justin tv and play hell with them by winding them up.
childish i know but it had me in tears some nights..
:ayatollah:

Thu Feb 24, 2011 10:41 pm

jinks/cwm wrote:i used to love chatting on that some good lads on there from all over.

There used to be some geezer on there & he would name people ;) Can't remember what his username was but he was well dodgy :shock:

Thu Feb 24, 2011 10:42 pm

jinks/cwm wrote:i used to love chatting on that some good lads on there from all over.

I use to be OLD CARDIFF on there :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Feb 24, 2011 10:47 pm

Forever Blue wrote:

id spend hours on there late at night. some good lads on there i had some excellent laughs.
and some cracking stories and photos :ayatollah:

Thu Feb 24, 2011 10:48 pm

jinks/cwm wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:

id spend hours on there late at night. some good lads on there i had some excellent laughs.
and some cracking stories and photos :ayatollah:

I have not been on there for well over 2 yrs.

Thu Feb 24, 2011 11:23 pm

Xcasual wrote:

There used to be some geezer on there & he would name people ;) Can't remember what his username was but he was well dodgy :shock:

it wasnt me u cheeky b*stard :shock: :ayatollah:

Thu Feb 24, 2011 11:24 pm

I use to be OLD CARDIFF on there :ayatollah: :ayatollah:[/quote]

and some cracking stories and photos :ayatollah:[/quote]

I have not been on there for well over 2 yrs.[/quote]

its closed down now :(

Thu Feb 24, 2011 11:45 pm

[There used to be some geezer on there & he would name people ;) Can't remember what his username was but he was well dodgy :shock:[/quote]

plenty of well dodgy people about :evil:

Fri Feb 25, 2011 12:15 am

A city fan named'an optional extra'used too post some good stuff on there,probably claude blue :D

Fri Feb 25, 2011 1:05 am

i used to be bulldog48 and i started the ccfc barmy army site untill the old bill had aword in my ear wankers :ayatollah:

Fri Feb 25, 2011 8:06 am

whatever happened the the old Soul Crew website ??

Fri Feb 25, 2011 11:25 am

Fair play Carl, it used to get quite heated on there when Fungal Sharkey opened his big trap! Still to this day he was the only anonymous poster on the web that I wanted to kill. I would log off some nights actually fantasising about stabbing him ferociously in a cyber-related frenzy ;). Fergal turned up on Facebook last year. I saw him on a jacks page. Lives in Australia now. He wouldn't even give his real name up on Facebook. No prizes for guessing what moniker he chose ;)

Some decent writers on there and some funny threads. The'green shirt mush'from France 98 was legendary. They even made a toy from it!!

Fri Feb 25, 2011 11:29 am

Billy gruff

An Optional Extra was superb. Whatever row we'd have on the weekend, he'd write a little poem about it on the Monday. One of the gamest lads I've ever seen with a beautiful turn of phrase!!

Fri Feb 25, 2011 11:35 am

Jason

After ITK ran it's course, a lot of the members went on A Way of Life(AWOL), it's still going now but it was invite only and I haven't been on there for a good few years.

Fri Feb 25, 2011 12:57 pm

colours on there 3 yrs or so ago, and colours i remain on here.
You lot would bite on there and you still bite on here, fergal would reel you in like no other. :lol:
Thats what it's all about a good bit of banter, you horrible bastards. ;)

Fri Feb 25, 2011 1:23 pm

colours wrote:colours on there 3 yrs or so ago, and colours i remain on here.
You lot would bite on there and you still bite on here, fergal would reel you in like no other. :lol:

If there was a prize for the biggest knob on here, you would walk it. And I aint biting, but I would love to meet you one day

Fri Feb 25, 2011 1:50 pm

Not really accurate Colours

Fergal never ONCE wrote anything remotely interesting or started topics with any meaningful debate. He would just disagree with everything Cardiff fans had to say, or if I had a black cat, his was blacker.

The main reason why he annoyed me so much was that he was so thick but still butted in on any Cardiff-related topic. He should have been banned for being mentally disabled or retarded, but the administrators kept him there for comedy value

Fri Feb 25, 2011 3:02 pm

i remember the jacks posting about how earlier in the night they ran cardiff and done cardiff's main pub in canton.
then the cctv footage came out :lol: :ayatollah:

Fri Feb 25, 2011 5:10 pm

CityGent wrote:Billy gruff

An Optional Extra was superb. Whatever row we'd have on the weekend, he'd write a little poem about it on the Monday. One of the gamest lads I've ever seen with a beautiful turn of phrase!!

I used look forward to his reports,it was as if Shakespeare was a football lad.

Fri Feb 25, 2011 5:16 pm

It was Great itk the standard reply to everything was

wanker! :D

everyone claiming results on sat/sun night! then standard reply!

Fri Feb 25, 2011 9:22 pm

BEEP AHM wrote:
colours wrote:colours on there 3 yrs or so ago, and colours i remain on here.

If there was a prize for the biggest knob on here, you would walk it. And I aint biting, but I would love to meet you one day

:roll: :roll: :oops: yeah yeah forgot half term for you innit, :lol: :lol: another pint size post from you :roll: :lol:

Fri Feb 25, 2011 9:34 pm

CityGent wrote:Fair play Carl, it used to get quite heated on there when Fungal Sharkey opened his big trap! Still to this day he was the only anonymous poster on the web that I wanted to kill. I would log off some nights actually fantasising about stabbing him ferociously in a cyber-related frenzy ;). Fergal turned up on Facebook last year. I saw him on a jacks page. Lives in Australia now. He wouldn't even give his real name up on Facebook. No prizes for guessing what moniker he chose ;)

Some decent writers on there and some funny threads. The'green shirt mush'from France 98 was legendary. They even made a toy from it!!

The day Barmy England offered you protection in Mcr for the England v Wales game...you exploded :lol:

Fri Feb 25, 2011 11:20 pm

http://s4.zetaboards.com/InTheKnow/index/ its fucked now