I thought we were all City fans in it together
stickywicket

I didn't realise the message boards

Advertisement

Advertisement
Login or Register to remove this ad.

Re: I didn't realise the message boards

Postby Billy Hunt. » Tue Jan 19, 2010 11:52 pm

Well I dont think we are but I do believe CCMB has a bit of a vendeta :lol: :ayatollah:
Twitter.

Cardiff. Rangers.

http://www5.picturepush.com/photo/a/514 ... us/tcm.jpg" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Billy Hunt.

Postby rob » Tue Jan 19, 2010 11:53 pm

stickywicket wrote:Are in competition with each other.

who said we was :?: :?: :o
RIDSDALE, when god put teeth in your mouth, he ruined a bloody good arse hole.
rob

Postby m4morris » Wed Jan 20, 2010 12:25 am

I'd like to say that as owner of CCMB I have no problem with any other MB or any other Cardiff City related websites.

As far as I am concerned there is no competition at all. As long as people have a place to say their piece, vent their frustration or just act a bit daft then go for it.

the MB is not the end of the world. there are far more important things to worry about in life.
m4morris

Postby NinianSHEEP » Wed Jan 20, 2010 1:39 am

m4morris wrote:

I'd like to say that as owner of CCMB I have no problem with any other MB or any other Cardiff City related websites.

As far as I am concerned there is no competition at all. As long as people have a place to say their piece, vent their frustration or just act a bit daft then go for it.

the MB is not the end of the world. there are far more important things to worry about in life.

But you allow personal vendetta's and basically school yard bullying!

Walk the walk Mr morris!

Obviously there are more important things take Haiti for example, truth is if you did your job and erradicated the "Idiocy" And took appropriate action I.e banned the persistant abuse and like by tracking there I.P address the ban could be made permanent! You do nothing !

IMO you could sort it out, but you wont cos of what, a minority of super intellectuals what slate the slightest grammer mistake!

CCMB is a joke getting and your the organ grinder so its your fault!!

New commandment for CCMB.............Thou shall not disrespect others views.......no matter spelling or grammer !! There you go simples!

Andy.
NinianSHEEP

Postby rob » Wed Jan 20, 2010 1:42 am

:thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :bootyshake:
RIDSDALE, when god put teeth in your mouth, he ruined a bloody good arse hole.
rob

Postby delmbox » Wed Jan 20, 2010 1:56 am

NinianSHEEP wrote:
m4morris wrote:

But you allow personal vendetta's and basically school yard bullying!

Walk the walk Mr morris!

Obviously there are more important things take Haiti for example, truth is if you did your job and erradicated the "Idiocy" And took appropriate action I.e banned the persistant abuse and like by tracking there I.P address the ban could be made permanent! You do nothing !

IMO you could sort it out, but you wont cos of what, a minority of super intellectuals what slate the slightest grammer mistake!

CCMB is a joke getting and your the organ grinder so its your fault!!

New commandment for CCMB.............Thou shall not disrespect others views.......no matter spelling or grammer !! There you go simples!

Andy.

grammar
delmbox

Postby Forever Blue » Wed Jan 20, 2010 8:26 am

We are suppose to be, but yesterday the Snipers on Mikes said this one was an Anti Cardiff City one and we didnt Support the Club, If Mike allows these Snipers to continue on his then I have NO RESPECT FOR HIS.

An example.
Borley,was it posted on the anti Cardiff City board for a particular reason? by Jimmy The Rock ccmb.

But to be fair to Mike I have a lot of time and Respect for him and people like Jimmy the Sniper are ruining the Good name of his MB.
Annis Jnr Author and Publisher of 7 Books.

My 7th Book is Available Now "MY STORY"

http://www.annisabraham.co.uk/books/buy-books/
http://www.annisabraham.co.uk/news/

My email : annisabraham@aol.com
Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/annisabraham
Forever Blue
Admin

Postby Igovernor » Wed Jan 20, 2010 8:30 am

Thomas Fish. wrote:Well I dont think we are but I do believe CCMB has a bit of a vendeta :lol: :ayatollah:

Don't be so paranoid
Igovernor

Postby Forever Blue » Wed Jan 20, 2010 8:35 am

Igovernor wrote:
Thomas Fish. wrote:Well I dont think we are but I do believe CCMB has a bit of a vendeta :lol: :ayatollah:

Don't be so paranoid

Hello I Governor welcome on board, I would rather,everyone gets on. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

But to be fair to Mike I have a lot of time and Respect for him and people like Jimmy the Sniper are ruining the Good name of his MB

An example.
Borley,was it posted on the anti Cardiff City board for a particular reason? by Jimmy The Rock ccmb.

But to be fair to Mike I have a lot of time and Respect for him and people like Jimmy the Sniper are ruining the Good name of his MB.
Annis Jnr Author and Publisher of 7 Books.

My 7th Book is Available Now "MY STORY"

http://www.annisabraham.co.uk/books/buy-books/
http://www.annisabraham.co.uk/news/

My email : annisabraham@aol.com
Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/annisabraham
Forever Blue
Admin

Return to General Chat