Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Thank you and a testament to this message board

Fri Feb 25, 2011 6:06 pm

A few days ago i posted a thread about my Wife who had suffered a relapse from Multiple Sclerosis and the problems that she had in getting the correct Medical attention. I asked on this forum if any one had any links ETC to air my complaints. Well you lot have come up trumps big time and one of those links led me to MP Jonathon Morgan who contacted me within hours and today i had a call from the Multiple Sclerosis society who is taking up my complaint and things are moving as we speak. I have also made a note of the rest of those links because i might still need them.

You lot are a fantastic bunch who really came good and that is a testament Annis to what a fantastic board this really is and long may it continue. And also a mention to Stan the QPR fan who also posted, And i have also shown my Wife the thread as well and she was amazed at the amount of people posting there good luck messages even though you don't know her.
Cath had posted a message at the end of that previous thread with her thanks to everyone.

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: Thank you and a testament to this message board

Fri Feb 25, 2011 6:10 pm

well done nukes result,ive said many times this is a great tgime to share,always someone who willing to help :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Feb 25, 2011 6:10 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:A few days ago i posted a thread about my Wife who had suffered a relapse from Multiple Sclerosis and the problems that she had in getting the correct Medical attention. I asked on this forum if any one had any links ETC to air my complaints. Well you lot have come up trumps big time and one of those links led me to MP Jonathon Morgan who contacted me within hours and today i had a call from the Multiple Sclerosis society who is taking up my complaint and things are moving as we speak. I have also made a note of the rest of those links because i might still need them.

You lot are a fantastic bunch who really came good and that is a testament Annis to what a fantastic board this really is and long may it continue. And also a mention to Stan the QPR fan who also posted, And i have also shown my Wife the thread as well and she was amazed at the amount of people posting there good luck messages even though you don't know her.
Cath had posted a message at the end of that previous thread with her thanks to everyone.

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Glad you have had a positive response-it is totally wrong that yr wife has had to endure extra pain and you extra stress because of our incompetent country.

This board is 1st class-when my little lad Sam was born and in neonatal care the messages of support from this board were a real source of help when i got back home from the hospital.

Cardiff City Forum and its members should be very proud of themselves.

:ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Feb 25, 2011 6:13 pm

Glad to hear things are moving forward Nukes/Cath ....wishing you all the best :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Feb 25, 2011 6:14 pm

Respect to you Steve :ayatollah:

Fri Feb 25, 2011 6:16 pm

Glad to hear it mate, hope the Mrs feels better.

Fri Feb 25, 2011 6:17 pm

Great news that your voice can now be heard and that something can hopefully done to ensure it never happens again to your wife or anybody else! :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Feb 25, 2011 6:20 pm

Really pleased that your missus will now be getting the treatment she deserves. Makes you realise how much all the rest of the stuff we discuss doesn't really matter that much, but now and again some real good comes from these MB's.

Hope all continues to be ok.

Fri Feb 25, 2011 6:23 pm

lets all do the :ayatollah: :ayatollah: for cath and steve :D :ayatollah:

glad it all in motion :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Feb 25, 2011 6:28 pm

So pleased that Jonathan Morgan himself has got involved not just for your wife but anyone else in Wales who may need the help, support and basic committment from our Health service.

Best wishes to you both. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Feb 25, 2011 6:36 pm

Glad to see that someone actually responded to you and didn't just palm you off!

All the best for you and Cath :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Feb 25, 2011 7:05 pm

Well said mate, I hope your wife feels better, like you said there are some great people on this messageboard, I can vouche for that, as I traveled with some of you to Forest last week. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Feb 25, 2011 7:14 pm

Missed the thread. :o :(

Still, some good info for your wife mate. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Hope she gets all the help she needs now. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Feb 25, 2011 7:24 pm

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=37650 :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Feb 25, 2011 7:25 pm

Great News Steve and We Will always Support a Fellow Friend and his Family :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Feb 25, 2011 7:31 pm

Great to know things are going in the right way for you guys. :ayatollah:

Fri Feb 25, 2011 9:39 pm

Delighted for you bruv.

As said before puts footy & rivalry into perspective, much more important things in life.

Onwards & upwards for you & the other half now.
:ayatollah:

Fri Feb 25, 2011 10:07 pm

Great to hear Steve :ayatollah:

Sat Feb 26, 2011 12:28 am

also didnt see the thread, but glad to hear cath is getting better nukes. big well done to all who helped :ayatollah:

Sat Feb 26, 2011 12:38 am

Never leave a soldier behind, thats my motto, wether you know them or not we are ALL as one. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Feb 26, 2011 10:55 am

Great to hear that things are progressing Steve :ayatollah:

Sat Feb 26, 2011 11:20 am

Great news mate

Sat Feb 26, 2011 12:53 pm

Hi, sorry to hear that your wife is not well.

I have only just read your post but my brother has MS and moved back to Wales as he was not getting the correct treatment including medication where he was living.

I managed to pull a few strings and put him in touch with the top MS man in Wales who works in the Heath in Cardiff and he now gets a top rate service and is managing OK for the minute.

If it helps I would demand that your wife is referred to the Heath and is seen by Dr Trevor Pickersgill. I am pretty sure that he still works there but I would check up first and then demand to be referred.

I hope this helps and may be of use to you and wish you both well. :ayatollah: