Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

HAD YOU AAARRRGGHHHH.....

Fri Feb 25, 2011 11:04 pm

Only messing guys..........just having a bit of fun on a friday evening. Sam is the reason i support the club, made me fall in love with it! Brought up some good debate though....yeah? Do i need to duck for cover? :violent1:

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=37861 :lol: :lol: :ayatollah:

Re: HAD YOU AAARRRGGHHHH.....

Fri Feb 25, 2011 11:05 pm

ccfclover wrote:Only messing guys..........just having a bit of fun on a friday evening. Sam is the reason i support the club, made me fall in love with it! Brought up some good debate though....yeah? Do i need to duck for cover? :violent1:

f**k me you really had us ALL GOING :lol: :lol: :lol: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Feb 25, 2011 11:08 pm

ccfclover wrote:Only messing guys..........just having a bit of fun on a friday evening. Sam is the reason i support the club, made me fall in love with it! Brought up some good debate though....yeah? Do i need to duck for cover? :violent1:

I reckon you've seen the reactions and bottled it. :D

Fri Feb 25, 2011 11:14 pm

Zabier wrote:

I reckon you've seen the reactions and bottled it. :D

:lol: i even still have a really faded signed pic of Sam nicely framed on my bedroom window - shit did i just say that?? Its at my parents house :? dont live there no more :?

Fri Feb 25, 2011 11:15 pm

awwwh i was enjoying the debate lol

Sat Feb 26, 2011 12:04 am

i wrote something and when i read it, i decided not to post it. i though i aint going to bite! 8-)
i wish i had put it now :lol:

Sat Feb 26, 2011 12:17 am

milly44 wrote:

i wrote something and when i read it, i decided not to post it. i though i aint going to bite! 8-)
i wish i had put it now :lol:

:lol:

Sat Feb 26, 2011 10:21 am

bollox! you`ve back tracked! i can smell it a mile away! :roll:

Sat Feb 26, 2011 11:22 am

My son still has a hand written letter from Sam. Love to see him back I really do