Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

" CRYSTAL PALACE AWAY "

Sat Feb 26, 2011 9:42 am

Crystal Palace Away

Tuesday 8th March

You only need half a day off work, Not leaving Cardiff etc till 3pm :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=37479 :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: " CRYSTAL PALACE AWAY "

Sat Feb 26, 2011 10:26 am

went palace around 4 or 5 years ago...its a dump but its going to be a mad one. especially on the forum bus! cant wait :ayatollah:

Sat Feb 26, 2011 10:45 am

lewis91 wrote:went palace around 4 or 5 years ago...its a dump but its going to be a mad one. especially on the forum bus! cant wait :ayatollah:

Good Atmosphere up there though :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Feb 26, 2011 10:47 am

Forever Blue wrote:
lewis91 wrote:went palace around 4 or 5 years ago...its a dump but its going to be a mad one. especially on the forum bus! cant wait :ayatollah:

yeah it is, especially being next to their main singing stand. lets just hope theirs a toilet on the bus or this could be another messy away trip :lol:

Sat Feb 26, 2011 10:49 am

lewis91 wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:

yeah it is, especially being next to their main singing stand. lets just hope theirs a toilet on the bus or this could be another messy away trip :lol:

:lol: :lol: I can just picture it now!

Good thing I told you this was on the 8th March! We would've been sitting waiting for the forum bus and it wouldn't have showed up :D

Sat Feb 26, 2011 10:53 am

Good Atmosphere up there though :ayatollah: :ayatollah:[/quote]
yeah it is, especially being next to their main singing stand. lets just hope theirs a toilet on the bus or this could be another messy away trip :lol:[/quote]

:lol: :lol: I can just picture it now!

Good thing I told you this was on the 8th March! We would've been sitting waiting for the forum bus and it wouldn't have showed up :D[/quote]
ha ha ok ok thats true. my excuse is....i am so excited for it, i thought it was earlier than 8th of march. jagger bombs jagger bombs!!

Sat Feb 26, 2011 6:58 pm

Forever Blue wrote:Crystal Palace Away

Tuesday 8th March

You only need half a day off work, Not leaving Cardiff etc till 3pm :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=37479 :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

COME and JOIN US COME and JOIN US at PALACE on THE FORUM BUS LEAVING AFTER LUNCH :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Feb 26, 2011 7:12 pm

Will def be me + 1 waiting to hear from others

Sat Feb 26, 2011 9:44 pm

2blue2handle wrote:Will def be me + 1 waiting to hear from others

Great Luke, Lets Fill a Forum Coach in a Midweek game :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Feb 27, 2011 1:15 am

Forever Blue wrote:

Great Luke, Lets Fill a Forum Coach in a Midweek game :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Think this is my third or forth to palace. A shit hole but Always a gd away trip :)

Annis I will stay near the front so we can talk about DJ and so I can ignore Milly at the back :D

Sun Feb 27, 2011 2:42 am

2blue2handle wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:

Think this is my third or forth to palace. A shit hole but Always a gd away trip :)

Annis I will stay near the front so we can talk about DJ and so I can ignore Milly at the back :D

:D
im down the front so me and annis can discuss DJ's strengths. we wont be long dont worry ;)

Sun Feb 27, 2011 8:17 am

2blue2handle wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:

:lol: :lol:

Look forward to it Luke :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Feb 27, 2011 8:18 am

Milly

im down the front so me and annis can discuss DJ's strengths. we wont be long dont worry ;)[/quote]

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :ayatollah:

Sun Feb 27, 2011 2:28 pm

:o :o :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sun Feb 27, 2011 4:11 pm

Can i pay on the gate or is it all ticket :ayatollah:

Mon Feb 28, 2011 2:00 pm

jonah wrote:Can i pay on the gate or is it all ticket :ayatollah:

Jonah

You will get in on the night :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Feb 28, 2011 7:38 pm

That is not strictly true Annis. I had to take the whole shift off 13.30 till 22.00 :lol: :lol: :lol:

Mon Feb 28, 2011 7:40 pm

And I've had to take the wednesday off as I will be as much use as a corpse on the wednesday

*edited by Carl ( for reasons I understand ) :D

Mon Feb 28, 2011 9:14 pm

tylerdurdenisabluebird wrote:And I've had to take the wednesday off as I will be as much use as a corpse on the wednesday

*edited by Carl ( for reasons I understand ) :D

:lol:

Look forward to Travelling with you again Adam :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Feb 28, 2011 9:23 pm

Poor Jacko :(

Mon Feb 28, 2011 10:18 pm

me and bro 1st away this season due to work , cant wait

Tue Mar 01, 2011 8:49 pm

darran1927 wrote:me and bro 1st away this season due to work , cant wait

GREAT LOOK FORWARD TO YOU COMING WITH US :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Mar 02, 2011 7:08 pm

What time does the coach leave Castleton ? :ayatollah:

Wed Mar 02, 2011 7:10 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:What time does the coach leave Castleton ? :ayatollah:

3pm Steve :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Mar 02, 2011 7:27 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
Nuclearblue wrote:What time does the coach leave Castleton ? :ayatollah:

3pm Steve :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

More like 3.20 Annis :ayatollah:

Wed Mar 02, 2011 7:28 pm

Ha Ha anyway will see you all on Saturday. Carl i have a shedload of cash for you :lol: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Mar 02, 2011 7:32 pm

will see you all at caselton. and if i aint outside dont leave without checking inside the pub 1st :D :D
looking forward to joining you all on what should be another step towards the promised land :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Mar 02, 2011 7:32 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:Ha Ha anyway will see you all on Saturday. Carl i have a shedload of cash for you :lol: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

I like that :D :ayatollah:

Wed Mar 02, 2011 7:48 pm

carlccfc wrote:
Nuclearblue wrote:Ha Ha anyway will see you all on Saturday. Carl i have a shedload of cash for you :lol: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

I like that :D :ayatollah:

Monopoly money i just found and i will even chuck in a Hotel :lol: :lol:

Wed Mar 02, 2011 7:54 pm

saddam wrote:will see you all at caselton. and if i aint outside dont leave without checking inside the pub 1st :D :D
looking forward to joining you all on what should be another step towards the promised land :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

See you in the Coach and Horses for a pint :ayatollah: :ayatollah: