Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Do we want promotion?

Sat Feb 26, 2011 11:29 am

The way our club is acting I don't think they want it. some of the players don't care knowing they'll be dropped or going back to their mother clubs at the end of the season if we get promoted. and as for Cardiff City there is nothing commercial wise media attention or promotions to get the fans interested. come on city whip the fans into a frenzy and get the crowds buzzing again. on some home matches i think the club has been handing out free tranqilizers. LOL :old: :old: :old: :old: :old: :old: :old:

Re: Do we want promotion?

Sat Feb 26, 2011 11:37 am

Good post mate, there does seem to be a lack of excitment and buzz around the place, we are knocking on the door of the premiership for god sake, but there seems to be a lot of apathy, in response to your question "Do we want promotion" you have to wonder, dont you. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Feb 26, 2011 11:47 am

Their Is NO BUZZ COMING FROM THE CLUB or EXCITEMENT, BUT NEVER MIND THE NINIAN STAND WILL MAKE IT :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Feb 26, 2011 11:52 am

Forever Blue wrote:Their Is NO BUZZ COMING FROM THE CLUB or EXCITEMENT, BUT NEVER MIND THE NINIAN STAND WILL MAKE IT :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Just before i forget. Thank you for signing my sons book on the Forest trip last week, Joel was thrilled, and actually took the book to school to show his classmates. Thanks very much Annis :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Feb 26, 2011 12:45 pm

What a load of crap...

Lets just remember the heartache our fans had to go through at wembley in may...

its called nerves...

:ayatollah:

Sat Feb 26, 2011 1:18 pm

daiton wrote:The way our club is acting I don't think they want it. some of the players don't care knowing they'll be dropped or going back to their mother clubs at the end of the season if we get promoted. and as for Cardiff City there is nothing commercial wise media attention or promotions to get the fans interested. come on city whip the fans into a frenzy and get the crowds buzzing again. on some home matches i think the club has been handing out free tranqilizers. LOL :old: :old: :old: :old: :old: :old: :old:

Can't agree with of it.
What players don't look like they want promotion? We been playing well lately and our loan players have been involved in that.

As for the media... Well there are posters all over town on buses and bus stops, lots of emails to
Fans. Players in town all week etc etc. Media department is doing more than ever.

Sat Feb 26, 2011 2:30 pm

yeah, with regards to the email newsletter have they stepped that up in recent months/this season? because i cant remember having one a season in previous years and now im getting bloody newsletters every few days off the club! :old: