Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

2 more found guilty Yesterday

Sat Feb 26, 2011 12:07 pm

I notice that two more Chelsea fans may have been found guilty in Isleworth court Yesterday, Tony Gunter aged 25 of West Molesley was charged with violent conduct on June 2, 2010 and John Meachen of Peterboro was charged with affray on the same day and both were bailed until July....they pleaded not guilty and went on trial during this week and the trial was on every day this week after being adjourned since February 8th...some are saying they were found guilty? I can't find that information out.

The sentences that the fans who pleaded not guilty but were subsequently found guilty, like two lads may have been above, are a mystery and seem to be delayed all the time, why would that be? Are the courts waiting for reports or is there another reason?

The reason I ask is that these sentences are vital information to many fans still waiting trial, our lads are going back up in batches in April, May and June, possibly also in July, there will be pre trials before that where a couple may decide to change their pleas or not whatever the case may be.

http://www.thefreelibrary.com/28+charge ... 0228823401

Some of the above in the link pleaded guilty and were due for sentencing before any of our lads but they still have not been dealt with, the nitemare chap even was seen outside the court with a bottle of vodka fully expecting to not come home that day, but it was adjourned and our lads appeared first to face the Judge.

It is all a mystery to me and this case is all over the place, no real pattern to it at all except the very harsh length of sentences already given out to the City fans and the threat of even harsher sentences to anyone found guilty after a not guilty plea...

I am visiting Hewell Tomorrow to see my son and will update you on the news from there including the arrival of two rival football gangs from the lower leagues recently sent there following trial who are now all getting along nicely.

Re: 2 more found guilty Yesterday

Sat Feb 26, 2011 12:11 pm

Very interesting Corky, Cheers for the update :ayatollah: :ayatollah: