Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

goin back to the old days

Wed Jan 20, 2010 12:51 am

After last weeks crowd at BCFC i would never ever see us getting less then us, there was a few 100 in the away end sayin ur support is shit, i would have thought we would have hit 10,000 at least 2nite (with away support) but are people stayin away cus of this taxman and that?????????? tbh there is only one way out of this get as many fans dwn there as possible to support the team, ITS NOT THERE FAULT AT END OF DAY. yes i can see those 10,000 are disappinted in the money goin no where, but i wasnt silly to pay up, do u ever believe risdale, i hope ur money comes to some usefull at end of day, cus i dont like other city fans getting rippes off. i think we are are headin to the 1993/94 season when we onnly had 2,000. please keep behind the team, we are 5th in league and in 4th round of fa cup :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: goin back to the old days

Wed Jan 20, 2010 12:46 pm

I think Risdale will get the money one way or other. If its not our gate money he will find some other way to get it. So I think the best thing we should do is get behind the team and show the players why we are the best team in the land. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

The last thing we want is for players thinking about the tax bill, going out and seeing crowds dropping and thinking "f**k this" and handing in transfer requests.