Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

ARE WE USEING BELLAMY AS WE SHOULD

Sat Feb 26, 2011 4:50 pm

A good few of our games Bellers has not been in it as much as I thought he maybe ,are we useing him as well as we should do ?

Re: ARE WE USEING BELLAMY AS WE SHOULD

Sat Feb 26, 2011 4:52 pm

welshcitydragon wrote:A good few of our games Bellers has not been in it as much as I thought he maybe ,are we useing him as well as we should do ?

I think some teams have done alot of homework on him.

Sat Feb 26, 2011 4:53 pm

yeah perry said man city played him that position last year and he was one of the player of the prem.

Sat Feb 26, 2011 5:13 pm

I dont see how else we could use him, he has moved upfront several times this season and QPR away apart he has looked totally ineffective upfront.

Sat Feb 26, 2011 5:14 pm

10 goals from the left-wing is excellent, but when you consider Whittingam got 25 in the same position last season it makes you wonder.

Sat Feb 26, 2011 5:14 pm

Defiantly best on LW, maybe better in a 4-3-3 than a 4-4-2 but LW he scares the crap out of opposition's RB.

Sat Feb 26, 2011 5:25 pm

But are we bring him into the games enough on the field of play ? should the ball be going out to him more ? and letting him drift in field in a more of a roming player to link up with chops and jay ? should we give him more Ball than we do ?