Good back up, was a good keeper

Re: NEW SIGNING!

Sat Feb 26, 2011 7:19 pm

EXCELLENT KEEPER
BAR INJURIES COULD HAVE BEEN ONE OF THE PREMS BEST

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Feb 26, 2011 7:19 pm

Bloody Carl had texted me this afternoon, telling me, but I was out with the Children GREAT SIGNING :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Feb 26, 2011 7:24 pm

City aren't going to sign Kirkland and put him on the bench! He's gonna play and I feel sorry for Tom Heaton

Sat Feb 26, 2011 7:25 pm

Safe to assume marshall will be having his operation now then :(

Bluebird99 wrote:City aren't going to sign Kirkland and put him on the bench! He's gonna play and I feel sorry for Tom Heaton

That would be totally unfair just had 2 clean sheets in a row, 4 in 6 games.

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Feb 26, 2011 7:26 pm

Forever Blue wrote:Bloody Carl had texted me this afternoon, telling me, but I was out with the Children GREAT SIGNING :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

I said on Thursday night the next 7-10 days would be interesting ;)

I think Carl needs to do an update every day,So we can keep up with it all :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Feb 26, 2011 7:28 pm

TopCat CCFC wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:Bloody Carl had texted me this afternoon, telling me, but I was out with the Children GREAT SIGNING :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

I said on Thursday night the next 7-10 days would be interesting ;)

I think Carl needs to do an update every day,So we can keep up with it all :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

:lol:
:lol: Tony, now he writes for the Echo he has virtually vanished from here :lol: :ayatollah:

Sat Feb 26, 2011 7:32 pm

Bluebird99 wrote:City aren't going to sign Kirkland and put him on the bench! He's gonna play and I feel sorry for Tom Heaton

Our back 5 at the moment is as solid as ive seen this season and last, if DJ drops heaton for ipswich i will stroll to the dugout and remove his arms from them neverending pockets with rusty spoon! :evil:
I know he has been prone to the odd weird decision but that would take the piss!

Re: " NEW SIGNING! "

Sat Feb 26, 2011 7:36 pm

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=37656 :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=37933 :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Feb 26, 2011 7:37 pm

Didnt see that coming, was he in goal today for Wigan?? LOL

Hope not, but welcome Chris

Sat Feb 26, 2011 7:44 pm

Why dont DJ Just eat some humble pie, admit he cocked up and say'''''''''''''''Niel iv never been able to replace you, or get you out of my mind I really really miss ya !!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sat Feb 26, 2011 7:55 pm

Forever Blue wrote:

That would be totally unfair just had 2 clean sheets in a row, 4 in 6 games.

Kirkland was third choice at Wigan and could have gone to a number of clubs in the Championship anemometer first team
Football so why is he gonna come here if he's gonna be on the bench. DJ has brought him in to play and I totally agree, really unfair on Tom! One clean sheet in thenforst half of the season and today was the 4th we've had since new year!! Like I say, Kirkland will play, mark my words

Sat Feb 26, 2011 8:06 pm

LutonBluebird wrote:Didnt see that coming, was he in goal today for Wigan?? LOL

Hope not, but welcome Chris

Wigan started with Al Habsi in gaoal,and had Politt as back up.

Sat Feb 26, 2011 8:12 pm

dont know if im impressed or not simply because hes injured all the bloody time....any time he goes to someones feet he gets injured....good keeper lets hope he stays fit and hopefully he doesnt displace heaton yet.

Sat Feb 26, 2011 8:23 pm

He's a decent keeper, I would expect him to start on the bench v Ipswich seeing we've kept 2 clean sheets in a row.

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Feb 26, 2011 8:58 pm

if he starts instead of heaton would be unfair i would go take jones teeth out haha

Sat Feb 26, 2011 9:01 pm

Awesome news. :ayatollah:

Sat Feb 26, 2011 11:07 pm

Heaton has a groin injury which is affecting his kicking. He needs a 2 or 3 match break.

Sun Feb 27, 2011 8:39 am

I didn't realise he was carrying an injury. I've thought for a long time that his kicking has been pretty awful, so it's good to know that that's due to an injury !

Sun Feb 27, 2011 9:28 am

Heaton has also been carrying an injury, every game they have just had to patch him up and send him out and hope for the best
a new keeper was needed urgently

Sun Feb 27, 2011 11:52 am

Confirmed Heaton has groin injury , Marshall will be out til end of season with elbow op, good signing as Given needs op so he was off radar - if he was ever on it

Sun Feb 27, 2011 1:06 pm

NIBluebird wrote:Confirmed Heaton has groin injury , Marshall will be out til end of season with elbow op, good signing as Given needs op so he was off radar - if he was ever on it

If Kirkland can stay fit it could be one hell of a signing and clinch us automatic promotion.He is far superior to Heaton IMO :ayatollah:

Sun Feb 27, 2011 1:22 pm

how come he only played 3 games for leicester on loan?

did they terminate it because he was injured?

Sun Feb 27, 2011 1:27 pm

great keeper kirkland :ayatollah:

Sun Feb 27, 2011 4:19 pm

I think it will keep Heaton on his toes one slip up could see Kirkland in the side. Can't see Jones will replace Heaton without just cause :ayatollah: :ayatollah: