Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

MESSAGE BOARDS

Wed Jan 20, 2010 9:30 am

lads i remember when bristol city and the jacks used to be our rivals and the teams we hated most, now i'm afraid there seems to be more rivalry between which message board is the best ffs!!! We're all city fans and i couldnt give a shit which message board u prefer! All i know is that i hate those jack bastards with a passion and they are currently one place above us, so come on ffs lets all get back to venting our frustrations on them scruffy peg selling incest loving c*nts down west!!

Re: MESSAGE BOARDS

Wed Jan 20, 2010 9:37 am

thehumblegringo wrote:lads i remember when bristol city and the jacks used to be our rivals and the teams we hated most, now i'm afraid there seems to be more rivalry between which message board is the best ffs!!! We're all city fans and i couldnt give a shit which message board u prefer! All i know is that i hate those jack bastards with a passion and they are currently one place above us, so come on ffs lets all get back to venting our frustrations on them scruffy peg selling incest loving c*nts down west!!

I agree I hate the Wurzel's and Jacks (in that order) with a passion.

However, there can't be any excuse for posting CCMB a board littered with the 2 fingered keyboard warrior offspring of TLG & Sluge F :lol:

Re: MESSAGE BOARDS

Wed Jan 20, 2010 10:50 am

There's no rivalry. We all know this is the better message board! :D :ayatollah:

Nah, in all honesty, there's mutual respect all round. I love the banter and will banter it with anyone.