TRAIN TO MILLWALL

Sat Feb 26, 2011 8:53 pm

What time train is everyone going on ? Can't wait :ayatollah:

Re: TRAIN TO MILLWALL

Sun Feb 27, 2011 1:59 pm

Anybody :idea:

Sun Feb 27, 2011 2:04 pm

There's 10 of us frm cwmbran got tickets to game undecided on train yet pal. Was hoping sum one wud post something on this thread first lol

Sun Feb 27, 2011 2:05 pm

04.30 . IS THAT EARLY ENOUGH FOR YOU :D

Sun Feb 27, 2011 2:35 pm

FOOTSOLDIER wrote:04.30 . IS THAT EARLY ENOUGH FOR YOU :D

Spot on ,they won't expect that :D

Sun Feb 27, 2011 6:38 pm

As soon i find out what time the majority of the fans are getting on. Than ill let you all know.

Sun Feb 27, 2011 6:50 pm

CCFC- Bramhill wrote:As soon i find out what time the majority of the fans are getting on. Than ill let you all know.

Cheers

Sun Feb 27, 2011 7:34 pm

Four of us catching the 8.22 a.m. from Cardiff Central arrives at 10.30 in Paddington. Cant wait! :ayatollah:

Sun Feb 27, 2011 8:03 pm

What do you rekon . coppers waiting at the Paddy?

Sun Feb 27, 2011 8:05 pm

i said to my mate we should get the train and he went "f**k THAT FOR A LAUGH" :lol: i was in tears.

Sun Feb 27, 2011 8:45 pm

Potentailly on train arrive paddington 10.30

Cool!

Sun Feb 27, 2011 8:50 pm

7.40 from Neath me :ayatollah: Cant wait, it's the fixture of the year for me.
As soon as we get to Paddy though i'm off on me own, not being ignorant or anything,
but want to get into their pubs and have a chat. they really are a good bunch if you are on your own,
real fans. :ayatollah:

Sun Feb 27, 2011 8:54 pm

neath are you on Crack ! that said I'm meeting some Millwall near Paddington ! :x

Sun Feb 27, 2011 8:55 pm

placid-casual wrote:neath are you on Crack ! that said I'm meeting some Millwall near Paddington ! :x

with the terror sqaud eh? :lol:

Sun Feb 27, 2011 8:56 pm

No mate I'm a one man army ! lol

Some have been invited! :shock:

Sun Feb 27, 2011 8:57 pm

how many millwall lads you meeting up with?

Sun Feb 27, 2011 8:58 pm

2 :P
One eyed harry and sid the dog ! lol

Sun Feb 27, 2011 9:00 pm

placid-casual wrote:2 :P
One eyed harry and sid the dog ! lol

:lol: propa hard boys are they? :lol: i had a little browze on millwall youths site (yes i was that bored and had f**k all to do) they reckon they're gonna do cardiff and they didnt run when they played us at cardiff :D silly people

Sun Feb 27, 2011 9:02 pm

seriously I am meeting some Millwall but ex Loons with kids now sound as a pound. proper nawty Originally!

they love cardiff and the terror squad they want me to do a Book! (Joke)
:D

Sun Feb 27, 2011 9:02 pm

placid-casual wrote:neath are you on Crack ! that said I'm meeting some Millwall near Paddington ! :x

I've done it before, a great day, although at 2pm we part the ways!!! :ayatollah:

Sun Feb 27, 2011 9:03 pm

placid-casual wrote:seriously I am meeting some Millwall but ex Loons with kids now sound as a pound. proper nawty Originally!

they love cardiff and the terror squad they want me to do a Book! (Joke)
:D

ah right lol, have a good un, you recon anything will kick off considering both clubs repitions?

Sun Feb 27, 2011 9:04 pm

my mate went to millwall had a laugh with them then got battered ! Hospital stay etc and he was Millwall ¬!!

happened twice once is a co-Incidence ! :)

Sun Feb 27, 2011 9:05 pm

ah right lol, have a good un, you recon anything will kick off considering both clubs repitions?

Not my scene but yes! :roll:

Sun Feb 27, 2011 9:06 pm

placid-casual wrote:ah right lol, have a good un, you recon anything will kick off considering both clubs repitions?

Not my scene but yes! :roll:

not your scene? i kinda thought you were a hooligan with your name, well as they say...never judge a book by its cover :oops:

Sun Feb 27, 2011 9:09 pm

No Mate like the rest of us I have a Business Kids etc the Game is dead.

I support Cardiff City ! seen many things in my days ps Placid Casual sums it up! also I love SFA! Been a casual since early 80's. :ayatollah:

Fri Mar 04, 2011 12:15 am

8:22 for me :ayatollah:

Fri Mar 04, 2011 7:05 am

Placid that quip was aimed at me yeah :lol: :lol: :lol: Yes i was invited but shit man i aint daft enough to go with our mutual Friend :lol: :lol: Top lad but he has a habit of coming unstuck every time him and the City play. And in Bandit territory as well. At least you don't live far from Frenchay hospital i will come and visit you :lol: :lol:
Do the Terror Squad proud Chief :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: