Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Jacks lack of credit?

Sun Feb 27, 2011 12:26 am

Why do the jacks always reckon they don't get the credit they deserve, every time they are on the box it seems the opposite to me, the pundits and commentators seem to be a bit over the top in their praise for them, even comparing their style of play to Barcelona today, they really do have a massive chip on their shoulders in my opinion

Re: Jacks lack of credit?

Sun Feb 27, 2011 12:29 am

incest, they bond together

Sun Feb 27, 2011 11:17 am

Commentators wank over them.

They're up there because they are a decent side who don't conced many goals. They lack a bit up front though, probably had more penalties than us!!!! Don;t think anyone saw them taking 2 off Leeds yesterday.

Sun Feb 27, 2011 1:12 pm

It's more down to the Welsh media, for example BBC Wales, Western Mail etc. Who generally give more coverage to Cardiff than Swansea. Doesn't really bother me but I do know a few people who get really irritated by it.

Personally, I prefer the way we have quietly gone about our business this season, pretty much sneaking under the radar. It's going to be a long couple of months...

Sun Feb 27, 2011 5:46 pm

the blue path wrote:Why do the jacks always reckon they don't get the credit they deserve, every time they are on the box it seems the opposite to me, the pundits and commentators seem to be a bit over the top in their praise for them, even comparing their style of play to Barcelona today, they really do have a massive chip on their shoulders in my opinion

They don't get any credit because they have gone into Administration twice, no one is ever going to lend them any money again, thats why they will be fecked in a season or two if they can't go up, with those sh!t crowds........

And as for the football, it's because they mostly pass it around with no end product. It's good news they are starting to try and score because they will get caught out by better teams when they don't stick 11 men behind the ball they will lose a few soon............ :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: