Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Newcastle Tickets - Home end

Wed Jan 20, 2010 10:07 am

As I missed the boat on the away end tickets, I thought id have alook to see if i can get some in the home end. Website bookings seem to be restricted to season ticket holders and members but I've sent an email to them to see if they are on general sale. I will post the response for any others in the same boat.

BTW - what stand is the away end? If I can get tickets will prb try and get as near possible to the city fans.

Re: Newcastle Tickets - Home end

Wed Jan 20, 2010 10:13 am

city_85 wrote:As I missed the boat on the away end tickets, I thought id have alook to see if i can get some in the home end. Website bookings seem to be restricted to season ticket holders and members but I've sent an email to them to see if they are on general sale. I will post the response for any others in the same boat.

BTW - what stand is the away end? If I can get tickets will prb try and get as near possible to the city fans.

Sir john hall stand, level 7, right up in the gods behind the goal :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Jan 20, 2010 10:27 am

Just got my response from NUFC 14 minutes after sending my email - CCFC TICKET OFFICE STAFF TAKE NOTE!!!

They are on general sale now so i'll try and order some. Sir John Hall Stand, uper tier :thumbup:

Wed Jan 20, 2010 10:39 am

I am a member! When I watched a few prem games up there free to register as a member if you want some just register but now there on general sale no need to register :D

Wed Jan 20, 2010 10:44 am

Level 4 Block X :ayatollah:

Apparently,to get to the away end on level 7, you need to tackle 14 flights of stairs!!!

Better limit the 'Bo on the bus up lads.

http://www.footballgroundguide.com/newcastle_united/

Wed Jan 20, 2010 10:46 am

Its up with God! It will be like watching football manager with all those dots running around :lol: