Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Wales v England

Sun Feb 27, 2011 11:34 am

Yesterday I received a communication from the South Wales Police reminding me of the terms of the banning order they have imposed on me for standing around with my hands in my pockets.

Quote:

"The South Wales Police together with Police Officers from all over England will be running an operation during this event to identify persons subject to Football Banning orders. We will be running an operation during this event to identify persons subject to Football Banning orders. We will be strictly enforcing the current legislation and gathering evidence for potential civil prosecutions. (Section 14b Football Spectators Act 1989).

We intend to use the legislation available to us to ensure the event is disorder is free.

Should you have any questions in relation to the matter please contact PS ???? ***** ****** or PC ???? ***** ****** on ***** ****** at the Cardiff Football Department."

Obviously this was not policy at the Chelsea v Cardiff match as I believe the Police stimulated the previously convicted and let them stay in the area. How many banned people were arrested on that day.

The questions I have is "Why did you not ensure the Chelsea v Cardiff game was disorder free", "Why for the whole day did you record banned people and say their names on tape and not arrest them", "Why did you stimulate trouble on that day", "Do you believe you as guilty as people who stand and watch with their hands in their pockets.

You are a disgrace to society.

GC

Re: Wales v England

Sun Feb 27, 2011 3:52 pm

Everyone talks the talk on here but nobody does f**k all. the mad train woman no one made a complaint to the powers that be? Chelsea-Cardiff the sentencing was a disgrace there got to be someone who can look into this and sort it out. it's got to be illegal. A judge can only work within the guidelines if he brakes those guidelines then i am sure he can be brought to book. what do the trust do? what do the football federation do? there got to be someone out there to help these people.