Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

I THINK WE CAN GIVE UP ON WILSON

Sun Feb 27, 2011 1:30 pm

he started for liverpool in the europa league on thursday and is starting today against west ham

good player :ayatollah:

Re: I THINK WE CAN GIVE UP ON WILSON

Sun Feb 27, 2011 1:38 pm

If and that's a big IF, our defence continues their performace of February into March, do we even need him? Before Jacks game, we only kept 1 clean sheet in aaaaaages. Now we've kept like 3 or 4 since the derby. Keinan seems to steady the ship :ayatollah: All our defenders actually defending well :o

Sun Feb 27, 2011 2:29 pm

i think we need someone to replace ramsey and promotion will be ours but who could really fill ramseys boots?

Sun Feb 27, 2011 3:27 pm

He was piss poor today against Westham as was most of the Liverpool team fairplay to Westham they wanted it and I do not like Westham but they deserved it a good game. Now want Arsenal to win the Carling cup so Wenger might be in a good mood and will let Rambo stay at Cardiff until the end of the season :ayatollah:

Sun Feb 27, 2011 3:27 pm

We need a CM more than a CB.

Sun Feb 27, 2011 3:28 pm

valleyrambill wrote:He was piss poor today against Westham as was most of the Liverpool team fairplay to Westham they wanted it and I do not like Westham but they deserved it a good game. Now want Arsenal to win the Carling cup so Wenger might be in a good mood and will let Rambo stay at Cardiff until the end of the season :ayatollah:

liverpool were dreadful fair play :lol:

Sun Feb 27, 2011 6:34 pm

i heared trapotoni wants gibson playing first team football could this make gibson want to go out on loan hope so he looks like a quality player

Sun Feb 27, 2011 7:03 pm

if we got gibson i would piss my pants literally!! but i would be happy with brown from portsmouth!!

Sun Feb 27, 2011 7:07 pm

brewer918 wrote:if we got gibson i would piss my pants literally!!

:lol: :lol: :lol: