http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DRWSGhVj1Vo&feature=related

both wrong, end of

Re: Scumbag Celtic Fans Again

Sun Feb 27, 2011 3:51 pm

PtB wrote:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hRbpuWHPDmE&sns=em

scum bastards

Sun Feb 27, 2011 3:51 pm

Hofmeister wrote:and Rangers sing this...

both wrong, end of

posted 2008 not this week..

Sun Feb 27, 2011 4:16 pm

Come on Minty there was a load on our Forum bus on the way home from Forest when a Leeds fan was seen at a service station started singing Istanbul. Is there a right for other fans to start saying we are Scum ETC. Sometimes it goes a bit to far and i agree and we all have different lines we don't cross but when the beers are flowing those lines end up a lot bigger. We as Cardiff fans sometimes mention that Jack fan that got killed its wrong because when you sit in the same room with a beer sometimes you can't help but get on with someone even if they support another team.
After our game with QPR we hated QPR fans with a passion then CMob came on here giving it the big un and he became a hate figure that everyone wanted to smack but then CMob after posting regularly became accepted and he instead of being a Cyber warrior became an Internet friend so to speak and now he is known as Stan and hopefully when we play they he will be welcomed in the Ninian as our guest. Me for one looks forward to meeting him.
Its a fine line i know but we can't hold the moral high ground no supporter can we just have to except everyone has different lines to cross it just dosen't make them all bad.
:ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Feb 27, 2011 4:25 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:Come on Minty there was a load on our Forum bus on the way home from Forest when a Leeds fan was seen at a service station started singing Istanbul. Is there a right for other fans to start saying we are Scum ETC. Sometimes it goes a bit to far and i agree and we all have different lines we don't cross but when the beers are flowing those lines end up a lot bigger. We as Cardiff fans sometimes mention that Jack fan that got killed its wrong because when you sit in the same room with a beer sometimes you can't help but get on with someone even if they support another team.
After our game with QPR we hated QPR fans with a passion then CMob came on here giving it the big un and he became a hate figure that everyone wanted to smack but then CMob after posting regularly became accepted and he instead of being a Cyber warrior became an Internet friend so to speak and now he is known as Stan and hopefully when we play they he will be welcomed in the Ninian as our guest. Me for one looks forward to meeting him.
Its a fine line i know but we can't hold the moral high ground no supporter can we just have to except everyone has different lines to cross it just dosen't make them all bad.

Then you're going to walk him to the ground via Exeter...... :lol:

Sun Feb 27, 2011 4:31 pm

PtB wrote:
Nuclearblue wrote:Come on Minty there was a load on our Forum bus on the way home from Forest when a Leeds fan was seen at a service station started singing Istanbul. Is there a right for other fans to start saying we are Scum ETC. Sometimes it goes a bit to far and i agree and we all have different lines we don't cross but when the beers are flowing those lines end up a lot bigger. We as Cardiff fans sometimes mention that Jack fan that got killed its wrong because when you sit in the same room with a beer sometimes you can't help but get on with someone even if they support another team.

Then you're going to walk him to the ground via Exeter...... :lol:

Now now you nasty bugger one slight miss hap when you have had one to many sherberts and a bloody annoying Scotsman never lets you forget :lol: :lol:
Are you down for Ipswich Chief ?

Sun Feb 27, 2011 4:35 pm

No mate, but the week after for Barnsley :ayatollah:

Can't help it BTW :lol: :lol:
Last edited by PtB on Sun Feb 27, 2011 4:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sun Feb 27, 2011 4:36 pm

Wise words Nuclearblue.

All clubs have supporters who 'cross the line' from time to time.

It's the usual anti Celtic fans creaming their pants again.

Sun Feb 27, 2011 4:37 pm

alfie sherwood wrote:

Wise words Nuclearblue.

I'm anti every c**t, not just Celtic.

Sun Feb 27, 2011 4:42 pm

PtB wrote:
alfie sherwood wrote:

Wise words Nuclearblue.

I'm anti every c**t, not just Celtic.

You are Anti f*cking Social Chief :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sun Feb 27, 2011 4:45 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:You are Anti f*cking Social Chief :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

That's why I fit in so well down there :lol:

Sun Feb 27, 2011 5:11 pm

What about the harold shipman song city fans sing? evevy week something bad about celtic what about evevy other club!

Sun Feb 27, 2011 5:27 pm

jinks-rct wrote:

both wrong, end of

so no Rangers fans sing it anymore???? ;)

Sun Feb 27, 2011 5:30 pm

Hofmeister wrote:
jinks-rct wrote:

both wrong, end of

Don't be silly their all innocent ..... :lol: :lol:

Sun Feb 27, 2011 5:42 pm

Hofmeister wrote:
jinks-rct wrote:

both wrong, end of

bluebirds against nazis?? :roll: hows about bluebirds against the ira :ayatollah:

Sun Feb 27, 2011 6:10 pm

both wrong, end of[/quote]

posted 2008 not this week..[/quote]
so no Rangers fans sing it anymore???? ;)[/quote]

bluebirds against nazis?? :roll: hows about bluebirds against the ira :ayatollah:[/quote]

or how about Bluebirds against UVF/LVF/UDA ?

Sun Feb 27, 2011 6:15 pm

How about those without sin cast the first stone

Sun Feb 27, 2011 6:19 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:How about those without sin cast the first stone

Wise words again Nuclearblue.

Fuckin hell twice in one day :lol:

Have you been sniffing the Mr Sheen again :lol:

Sun Feb 27, 2011 6:19 pm

both wrong, end of[/quote]

posted 2008 not this week..[/quote]
so no Rangers fans sing it anymore???? ;)[/quote]

bluebirds against nazis?? :roll: hows about bluebirds against the ira :ayatollah:[/quote]

f**k the loyalist as a kid because i'm catholic and lived in Belfast and treated the family like shit just because we we're welsh... Yeah and you love rangers?

Sun Feb 27, 2011 6:22 pm

alfie sherwood wrote:

Wise words again Nuclearblue.

Fuckin hell twice in one day :lol:

Have you been sniffing the Mr Sheen again :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: you should try it Chief it gives you one hell of a shine :lol: :lol:

Sun Feb 27, 2011 6:22 pm

You'll get the internet shut down with statements like that!

Sun Feb 27, 2011 6:24 pm

PtB wrote:

You'll get the internet shut down with statements like that!

:lol: :lol: :lol: