Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: Cardiff - Chelsea. Mad train woman. innocent fans

Sun Feb 27, 2011 4:08 pm

Everyone talks the talk on here about what should be done but nobody does f*ck all about it. the mad train woman no one made a complaint to the powers that be or even pushed for our fans to get fair press. where was our club it was Cardiff City who's name was dragged through the mud ? Chelsea-Cardiff the sentencing was a disgrace there got to be someone who can look into this and sort it out. it's got to be illegal. A judge can only work within the guidelines he is given by government / law if he brakes those guidelines then i am sure he can be brought to book. What do the trust do? What do the football federation do? there's got to be someone out there to help these people. If you support football you are GUILTY until proven INNOCENT. But that's not the law of our country. So surely something can be done about it. :evil: :evil: :evil:

Sun Feb 27, 2011 4:18 pm

You just answered your own post?? You are talking the talk so off you trott and walk the walk :D

Sun Feb 27, 2011 4:37 pm

What i am saying is why cant the lads involved get help from. Solicitors, MPs, football federation, Cardiff city fc, CCFC trust, anyone who can help give good advice or point them in the right direction. INNOCENT until proven GUILTY

Sun Feb 27, 2011 4:38 pm

IsThatUJohnWayne wrote:You just answered your own post?? You are talking the talk so off you trott and walk the walk :D
CLOWN

Sun Feb 27, 2011 4:41 pm

Im sure they aren't retards, if they want to do something im sure they will

Sun Feb 27, 2011 5:09 pm

daiton wrote:Everyone talks the talk on here about what should be done but nobody does f*ck all about it. the mad train woman no one made a complaint to the powers that be or even pushed for our fans to get fair press. where was our club it was Cardiff City who's name was dragged through the mud ? Chelsea-Cardiff the sentencing was a disgrace there got to be someone who can look into this and sort it out. it's got to be illegal. A judge can only work within the guidelines he is given by government / law if he brakes those guidelines then i am sure he can be brought to book. What do the trust do? What do the football federation do? there's got to be someone out there to help these people. If you support football you are GUILTY until proven INNOCENT. But that's not the law of our country. So surely something can be done about it. :evil: :evil: :evil:

Funny Story is I did.

Train and Mad woman/ City Fans.
I first contacted the trust, who at first Refused to get involved and would not back the fans without prove of their innocence. I finally got it but still ignored.
Then I got Vince Alm on the case, who did start things up.
Then Keith from the Trust actually offered help but then it was to late(not his fault).
I got hold of the News papers and police complaints but then the Fans asked for it to be forgotten in case it was twisted by them.

Sun Feb 27, 2011 5:44 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
daiton wrote:Everyone talks the talk on here about what should be done but nobody does f*ck all about it. the mad train woman no one made a complaint to the powers that be or even pushed for our fans to get fair press. where was our club it was Cardiff City who's name was dragged through the mud ? Chelsea-Cardiff the sentencing was a disgrace there got to be someone who can look into this and sort it out. it's got to be illegal. A judge can only work within the guidelines he is given by government / law if he brakes those guidelines then i am sure he can be brought to book. What do the trust do? What do the football federation do? there's got to be someone out there to help these people. If you support football you are GUILTY until proven INNOCENT. But that's not the law of our country. So surely something can be done about it. :evil: :evil: :evil:

Funny Story is I did.

I first contacted the trust, who at first Refused to get involved and would not back the fans without prove of their innocence. I finally got it but still ignored.
Then Keith from the Trust actually offered help but then it was to late(not his fault).
I got hold of the News papers and police complaints but then the Fans asked for it to be forgotten in case it was twisted by them.[/quote

Annis is right. I spoke to him when the reporter from the Echo contacted me. He wanted to hear the
side of the lads accused and WOULD have printed it. But nobody got back to me. So he
just printed a vague thing about the lads being wrongly accused etc

Sun Feb 27, 2011 5:47 pm

taffyapple wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:

Funny Story is I did.

I got hold of the News papers and police complaints but then the Fans asked for it to be forgotten in case it was twisted by them.[/quote

Annis is right. I spoke to him when the reporter from the Echo contacted me. He wanted to hear the
side of the lads accused and WOULD have printed it. But nobody got back to me. So he
just printed a vague thing about the lads being wrongly accused etc

Thats exactly what happened, we chatted about it on the phone, but know one wanted to speak to them.

Mon Feb 28, 2011 8:45 am

Still waiting for a reply to my second letter, may need some help with witness statements later can see them dragging this one out as they made a huge error condemning the fans before actually gathering the evidence.

I must admit though I have been busy helping the lads with Chelsea so haven't chased it up for a bit so will do this week.

Mon Feb 28, 2011 9:16 am

Waiting in the surgery recently read an article featuring that mad woman in Good Housekeeping. Made it out that the city fans were like rampaging, drunken warriors. :shock:

Mon Feb 28, 2011 9:59 am

Problem is, the Club itself cannot be seen to be condoning hooliganism. If they came out and said that they will support the fans involved, innocent until proven guilty etc, the press would have a field day and when the fans were found guilty and given such hefty sentences, the media won't care that the length of the sentences were extreme and unjust, they would be too busy rubbing egg in the clubs face and making out the club was run by hooligans. It happened after the Leeds FA Cup game. The club itself needs to keep its nose clean.

But can't see why the Trust couldn't get involved. :?: