Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Us,Jacks,Forest,Norwich..?

Sun Feb 27, 2011 8:18 pm

I think it's beetween us lot now for the top 2 will go to the wire but it's good to see we're still up there for a change this is our year (said that for last 3 seasons mind :lol: ) or do you reckon we will catch QPR? my view is they'll win the league and will be beetween us lot and jacks forest etc.

Re: Us,Jacks,Forest,Norwich..?

Sun Feb 27, 2011 8:21 pm

ive said for most of the season, i think it will be us and QPR automatic. i think QPR will be champions.

Sun Feb 27, 2011 8:27 pm

I think it will be us and the jacks we are both hitting form at the right time. :ayatollah:

Sun Feb 27, 2011 8:52 pm

qpr won't be catched now, unless they do a devonlock, we have the best run in out of all the others, if we can hold our nerve and keep winning i reckon 9 wins out of 12, plus a draw or two would be more than enough to get second, swansea look like being the main contenders to us now, notts forest and norwich got lots of difficult games to play and forest have blown their games in hand so thats it for me
qpr
cardiff
swansea
norwich
forest
burnley
leeds and leicester not quite good enough this year, burnley to beat forest in the playoff final and billy davies's head to explode on the final whistle, the perfect season :lol:

Sun Feb 27, 2011 8:55 pm

hope its qpr and us. please God

Sun Feb 27, 2011 9:07 pm

streamfeeder wrote:qpr won't be catched now, unless they do a devonlock, we have the best run in out of all the others, if we can hold our nerve and keep winning i reckon 9 wins out of 12, plus a draw or two would be more than enough to get second, swansea look like being the main contenders to us now, notts forest and norwich got lots of difficult games to play and forest have blown their games in hand so thats it for me
qpr
cardiff
swansea
norwich
forest
burnley
leeds and leicester not quite good enough this year, burnley to beat forest in the playoff final and billy davies's head to explode on the final whistle, the perfect season :lol:

Hope your right hate to see those jacks in the prem but QPR last 4 games are against us watford leeds and hull. :ayatollah:

Sun Feb 27, 2011 9:09 pm

Forests run in is too hard and they drop points against shite teams, Jacks are a worry but they usually f**k it up, I think Norwich have all the makings of the dark horses in the automatic race. QPR will finish first or second. Not commenting on us. :lol:

Sun Feb 27, 2011 9:51 pm

Llantrisant Blue. wrote:I think it's beetween us lot now for the top 2 will go to the wire but it's good to see we're still up there for a change this is our year (said that for last 3 seasons mind :lol: ) or do you reckon we will catch QPR? my view is they'll win the league and will be beetween us lot and jacks forest etc.

I REMEMBER LAST SEASON BOUT THIS TIME WHEN THE JACKS WERE SAYING THEY WERE GOING FOR AUTOMATIC PROMOTION....THEY FUCKED IT UP OF COURSE WITH A BAD RUN THAT I SEEM TO RECALL STARTED ABOUT NOW.LETS HOPE HISTORY REPEATS ITSELF,A GOOD OMEN IS THAT THE SWANSEA EVENING POST QUOTES ROGERS AS SAYING THEY ARE PLANNING FOR FOR PLAYING IN THE PREMIER LEAGUE NEXT SEASON!!
:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Feb 27, 2011 10:20 pm

Yeah that's right and remember Blackpool only clinched sixth spot in the final game when they could only draw with Bristol City at home, Jacks failed to score in a 0-0 draw and finished seventh. Of the teams currently just outside the top 6, Leicester, Burnley, Hull and Reading do you think any of those 4 will finish in the top 6 ?

Mon Feb 28, 2011 12:19 am

Cliff Jones wrote:Yeah that's right and remember Blackpool only clinched sixth spot in the final game when they could only draw with Bristol City at home, Jacks failed to score in a 0-0 draw and finished seventh. Of the teams currently just outside the top 6, Leicester, Burnley, Hull and Reading do you think any of those 4 will finish in the top 6 ?

THINK BURNLEY COULD SNEAK IN

Mon Feb 28, 2011 8:05 am

win their games in hand and they go above Leeds

Mon Feb 28, 2011 8:57 am

birchblue wrote:
streamfeeder wrote:qpr won't be catched now, unless they do a devonlock, we have the best run in out of all the others, if we can hold our nerve and keep winning i reckon 9 wins out of 12, plus a draw or two would be more than enough to get second, swansea look like being the main contenders to us now, notts forest and norwich got lots of difficult games to play and forest have blown their games in hand so thats it for me
qpr
cardiff
swansea
norwich
forest
burnley

Hope your right hate to see those jacks in the prem but QPR last 4 games are against us watford leeds and hull. :ayatollah:

We're hoping to have it wrapped up by then lad. ;)