Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

I couldnt resist it

Sun Feb 27, 2011 8:27 pm

Coming back from a weekend break down tenby today, left the services near carmarthen and a car overtakes us , I spotted a swansea city badge on the back of the car he then pull s over in front of us. I shouted to the missuus to speed up Well............You know what's coming next I gave a him a friendly wave, his passengers then turned round and they saw me doing the ayotollah , luckily the missus didnt join as we'd have crashed :ayatollah: blue army :ayatollah:

Re: I couldnt resist it

Sun Feb 27, 2011 8:34 pm

I love how the Jacks get soooo riled up by the ayatollah. Good on you :lol:

Sun Feb 27, 2011 8:37 pm

PhatFrog wrote:I love how the Jacks get soooo riled up by the ayatollah. Good on you :lol:

i love it when they try the "swim away" song to attempt to wind us up, specially when half of em cant swim :ayatollah:

Sun Feb 27, 2011 8:37 pm

Im old enough to know better !! but........Just the sight of that swan badge :twisted: :ayatollah:

Sun Feb 27, 2011 8:45 pm

I was up watching the jacks training on Friday morning, I go up there quite frequently as its close to my house just to do a bit of winding up with giraffe neck (he f*cking hates seeing me there, is training goes to pot) anyway, I am just about to say good morning to mr tate!!! when a sky blue transit van drives past with a few blokes in, and they give it the full on
"you jack bastards" a few times! I can tell you they were'nt impressed! Even Brendan said "you Cardiff cunts" I answered
him in true Neath fashion!
Spoiled my morning really, as meatloaf would have said "you took the words right out of my mouth" :ayatollah: :lol:

Sun Feb 27, 2011 9:29 pm

Cefnfforestbluebird wrote:Coming back from a weekend break down tenby today, left the services near carmarthen and a car overtakes us , I spotted a swansea city badge on the back of the car he then pull s over in front of us. I shouted to the missuus to speed up Well............You know what's coming next I gave a him a friendly wave, his passengers then turned round and they saw me doing the ayotollah , luckily the missus didnt join as we'd have crashed :ayatollah: blue army :ayatollah:

How was Tenby mate? The Jacks get wound up so easily