Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

bothroyds, reaction to chopra gaol

Sun Feb 27, 2011 10:24 pm

His body language,when chopra scored baffled me,why not jump up with excitment or a clenched fist, has he got a resentment with chopra ????, ( what i saw of it tv)

Re: bothroyds, reaction to chopra gaol

Sun Feb 27, 2011 10:34 pm

Havnt seen it yet. But if it is true that Bothroyd reads this forum, perhaps hes jealous when we all speak so highly of Chops even when he is in poor form yet Bothroyd gets slated for it.

By all accounts Jay is a bit of a prima donna anyways :roll:

Sun Feb 27, 2011 10:35 pm

scarface wrote:His body language,when chopra scored baffled me,why not jump up with excitment or a clenched fist, has he got a resentment with chopra ????, ( what i saw of it tv)

haha do you no what i thought the same but prob just looking to much in to it haha :ayatollah:

Sun Feb 27, 2011 10:36 pm

Love boythroyd but he dosent seem to be the same player as he was b4 he got his cap hes proberbly frustrated lol, chopra just gives everything knw matter what, his hardwork pays off, boythroyd could do well to take a leaf out of chopras book is my oppinion :ayatollah:

Sun Feb 27, 2011 10:41 pm

mr'mogreenz wrote:Love boythroyd but he dosent seem to be the same player as he was b4 he got his cap hes proberbly frustrated lol, chopra just gives everything knw matter what, his hardwork pays off, boythroyd could do well to take a leaf out of chopras book is my oppinion :ayatollah:

i do agree if he had the work rate of chopra he would be even better player. :ayatollah:

Sun Feb 27, 2011 10:42 pm

Although I agree and yeah I thinl he was in shkck Jay plays a very intelligent game. They are both quality players . Jay ran his ass off up in hull deserved a penalty. Love the way him and chopra connect and the way he holds the ball up. :ayatollah:

Sun Feb 27, 2011 10:42 pm

I love Jay, chin up if ur reading this .

Sun Feb 27, 2011 10:43 pm

scarface wrote:His body language,when chopra scored baffled me,why not jump up with excitment or a clenched fist, has he got a resentment with chopra ????, ( what i saw of it tv)

it looked to me that bothroyd thought it maybe offside as he looks straight across at the linesman

Sun Feb 27, 2011 10:45 pm

What you saw on TV.

Let's not make a mountain out of a molehill. There's not even a molehill here.

It was a brilliant celebration though, Bellers pushing Chops over. Wonder if that was meant FOR Jay? :lol:

He was too concerned with shutting up the chopsy bunch of bastards in the east stand anyway.

Sun Feb 27, 2011 10:47 pm

DaveSheffield wrote:What you saw on TV.

Let's not make a mountain out of a molehill. There's not even a molehill here.

It was a brilliant celebration though, Bellers pushing Chops over. Wonder if that was meant FOR Jay? :lol:

He was too concerned with shutting up the chopsy bunch of bastards in the east stand anyway.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Sun Feb 27, 2011 10:48 pm

ccfcgrangeend wrote:Although I agree and yeah I thinl he was in shkck Jay plays a very intelligent game. They are both quality players . Jay ran his ass off up in hull deserved a penalty. Love the way him and chopra connect and the way he holds the ball up. :ayatollah:

dont get me wrong, i wouldnt swap jay for the world :ayatollah: with chops hitting form now, when jay picks up a bit, watch out the rest of the league! Jay and chops upfrunt, deadly partnership of the highest quality, i feel lucky to have them for us :ayatollah:

Sun Feb 27, 2011 10:51 pm

mr'mogreenz wrote:
ccfcgrangeend wrote:Although I agree and yeah I thinl he was in shkck Jay plays a very intelligent game. They are both quality players . Jay ran his ass off up in hull deserved a penalty. Love the way him and chopra connect and the way he holds the ball up. :ayatollah:

dont get me wrong, i wouldnt swap jay for the world :ayatollah: with chops hitting form now, when jay picks up a bit, watch out the rest of the league! Jay and chops upfrunt, deadly partnership of the highest quality, i feel lucky to have them for us :ayatollah:

yea i kinda hope it ends up in battle jay top scorer but chops is catching him up so hopefully jay sod that i gonna stay in front and bang the goals in :D

Sun Feb 27, 2011 11:06 pm

bluebirds23 wrote:
mr'mogreenz wrote:

yea i kinda hope it ends up in battle jay top scorer but chops is catching him up so hopefully jay sod that i gonna stay in front and bang the goals in :D

:lol: jays guna start bangin them in again soon then itl be chops whos bitting his lip lol a friendly rivarly like that can only be good for our promtion push :ayatollah:

Mon Feb 28, 2011 12:39 am

Maybe the players should,
at this important time of the season,
go paintballing or
Gocarting to bond even more, or a day in the brecons training !maybe they can walk as a group, to the brecons awell?

Mon Feb 28, 2011 4:39 am

scarface wrote:Maybe the players should,
at this important time of the season,
go paintballing or
Gocarting to bond even more, or a day in the brecons training !maybe they can walk as a group, to the brecons awell?

No chance, Jay will fall over before they get out of the car park :lol:

Mon Feb 28, 2011 10:02 am

I thought his reaction to Jet's goal was quite funny, waving off the Hull fans after they gave him stick all game!!

Mon Feb 28, 2011 12:07 pm

Stavross wrote:I thought his reaction to Jet's goal was quite funny, waving off the Hull fans after they gave him stick all game!!

:lol: Legend.

Mon Feb 28, 2011 3:41 pm

Bothroyd will come good again keep the Faith, eight weeks out will affect anyone.

12 Games to go the Booth will take us up mark my word :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Feb 28, 2011 7:01 pm

Bothroyd and Chops will get us a dozen goals between them before the
end of the season. Bellamy is fitter, we got Jet and Burkey.

If the defence continues to improve we will win EIGHT of our last 12
and only lose one ;) ;)

Mon Feb 28, 2011 7:34 pm

jinks-rct wrote:

it looked to me that bothroyd thought it maybe offside as he looks straight across at the linesman

That's how I viewed it.

Mon Feb 28, 2011 7:47 pm

On Jays twitter page " Just read thread on AAMB, on what the fans think of me!! and i just fell off my chair reading that "

Mon Feb 28, 2011 7:50 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:On Jays twitter page " Just read thread on AAMB, on what the fans think of me!! and i just fell off my chair reading that "

hahahahahahaha

Mon Feb 28, 2011 9:14 pm

just watched it, when it shows chops celebrating in the corner it shows jay running over to congratulate but cuts off :ayatollah: