Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

REAL SPORTS PHONE IN

Mon Feb 28, 2011 9:52 pm

Did anybody listen to it tonight?

I was the cardiff fan who rang in half way through the show and had a bit fo an argument with leighton james....

My god it was like the swansea city fc world beaters show....

Leighton James reakons they are a bigger club and was SHOCKED when i said "95% of cardiff fans are shocked with how good swansea have done this season and that they are second"...he was like "why are they shocked"...i was like "well brendon rogers is not a proven manager and had a terrible time at reading so expected them to struggle mid table"...... well he didnt like that....swansea fan then came in and called me a muppet...was only giving my opinion...leighton james was like "well see come the end of the season"...." he also said how nobody is talking about swansea and nobody giving them credit and he prefers it that way saying "let them carry on..we will just keep on winning games and see come the end of the season"....i mean brendon rogers said swansea r already preparing for life in the premier league....forgot to mention how confident tha is and how stuck up a statement it was

He is so against cardiff its unreal...yet gilo and jason perry speak well of them...

I said at the end "I PERSONALLY THINK SWANSEA HAVE PEAKED TOO SOON LEIGHTON"....HE REPLIED "WE WILL SEE" in a confident cocky tone
:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: REAL SPORTS PHONE IN

Mon Feb 28, 2011 10:04 pm

aye caught that ccfcdor and Paul the jack rang in after and called you a muppet live on air :lol:

tried to ring in myself tonight but couldn't get on

Mon Feb 28, 2011 10:06 pm

never listen to it cos that guy is a tw*t....how hes on radio talk show is a joke as he doesnt like anyones opinion other than his own....fat,jack prick

Mon Feb 28, 2011 10:08 pm

d20 wrote:never listen to it cos that guy is a tw*t....how hes on radio talk show is a joke as he doesnt like anyones opinion other than his own....fat,jack prick

Sums the pillock up superbly. :lol: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Feb 28, 2011 10:29 pm

He reckons Swansea's performance against Leeds on Saturday, was the best performance by any team this season, and quote, he said 'and I'll put Barcelona at Arsenal in that' LOL, they beat Leeds for f**k sake, we smashed them 4-0 on their own patch :lol:

Mon Feb 28, 2011 11:24 pm

d20 wrote:never listen to it cos that guy is a tw*t....how hes on radio talk show is a joke as he doesnt like anyones opinion other than his own....fat,jack prick

the guy is a c**t. with a capitol K.

i had a barny with him on there when he was saying he hoped we lose to blackpool etc. no real problem with that as such. but he is a welsh football pundit and was acting like a jumped up wanker(as usual) so i rung in purely to wind him up, and had him hook like and sinker. i f*cking despise the guy!!

Mon Feb 28, 2011 11:55 pm

Every time he opens his mouth I just smile because he only embarrasses himself. Let him keep chatting away. He does himself no favours. :ayatollah:

Mon Feb 28, 2011 11:56 pm

Zabier wrote:Every time he opens his mouth I just smile because he only embarrasses himself. Let him keep chatting away. He does himself no favours. :ayatollah:

everytime he opens his mouth. i bite and text in (occasionly ring) i have to use a new name everytime i text though :?

Tue Mar 01, 2011 12:01 am

milly44 wrote:
Zabier wrote:Every time he opens his mouth I just smile because he only embarrasses himself. Let him keep chatting away. He does himself no favours. :ayatollah:

everytime he opens his mouth. i bite and text in (occasionly ring) i have to use a new name everytime i text though :?

Haha, he's not worth it Milly! Save your rage for Tate!

Tue Mar 01, 2011 12:05 am

He's a total tosser end of :evil:

Tue Mar 01, 2011 7:51 am

Carl had had a go at him on there before now and Im sure they called Carl by the name Paul ?? :lol: Dai Taxi is always on there winding the tw*t up ............... shooting fish in a barrel comes to mind . He's a biased knob ............. end of , at least John Hartson is biased BUT always fair to Cardiff and u always know where u stand with him too ! James is just a KNOB and should I say also he's the FAILED manager of ABERAMAN ATHLETIC ( they sacked him coz he was shite altho he reckons they agreed mutually ) :lol: :lol: :lol:

Lets all laugh at Leighton :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Tue Mar 01, 2011 8:07 am

He is more hated in Swansea than he is by any City fan !

I used to work at the Liberty and no-one had a good word to say about him there !

Tue Mar 01, 2011 10:34 am

leighton james = horrible fat ugly tosser!!!

Tue Mar 01, 2011 10:46 am

I gonna ring that fucker next time. I remember his comments when they were discussing Team of the Year for the 2008 Welsh Sports Personality of The Year Awards. Wales had won the grand slam and we reached the FA Cup Final, and when he was asked who does he think would get it? The dull tw*t said Swansea cos they got promoted, followed by prolonged silence from the interviewer lol. :ayatollah:

Tue Mar 01, 2011 1:10 pm

Sound like a bunch of kids in a playground if you ask me.