A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: yes or no vote ?

Thu Mar 03, 2011 7:16 pm

Yes and then the push for full independence..... FREE WALES

Thu Mar 03, 2011 7:16 pm

tylerdurdenisabluebird wrote:Even
Forever Blue wrote:
scarface wrote:I know its not cardiff city related,but its so important for wales, laws, tax ,health etc ,i am still undecided what to vote !

Whens the result going to be announced ?

Counting starts in the morning, so I would say some time in the early evening, depending on the turnout. Don't think there will be many to count

Cheers, nor do I :lol:

Thu Mar 03, 2011 7:23 pm

I refused to vote, it only gives the ams creedance. Even if the result is NO, they will push it through again until they get the result they all want - more power and self importance :(

Thu Mar 03, 2011 7:25 pm

RichardBluebird wrote:Yes and then the push for full independence..... FREE WALES

i agree with you but first we need to clean up the mess and rise the employment rate :ayatollah:

Fri Mar 04, 2011 5:28 pm

Im from Barry and the Welsh Assembly could cease to exist and we wouldnt notice here - the amount of articles in our local rag asking for welsh assembly to help improve or repair our town has been endless and they just dont care about outside CArdiff - monies them idiots at WA get is only spent on the CArdiff region so big fat NO from me - but Yes won today - but hey we will never notice any difference here :evil:

Fri Mar 04, 2011 5:49 pm

RichardBluebird wrote:Yes and then the push for full independence..... FREE WALES

Feck me Wales would go bankrupt within a matter of days if it went independant :shock: