Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

ANOTHER EXCLUSIVE

Wed Jan 20, 2010 1:59 pm

Block E 23 is no longer available to our home fans for Saturdays game with Leicester, this is due to the huge (NOT) problems that occurred (one Bristol fan getting thrown out)

Mad ain't it, we had a crap crowd last night but a good atmosphere, so good even Dave Jones commented on it, so as a rewrad they now close the section wherethe chanting came from, i.e. E23.

Allegedly, so check details yourself.

If It's true, what is the world coming to.

Re: ANOTHER EXCLUSIVE

Wed Jan 20, 2010 2:07 pm

Looks like it! Can't buy my season ticket seat on e-ticketing!
Didn't go last night. What happen to cause this?

Wed Jan 20, 2010 2:13 pm

The once fear factor of Ninian Park to visiting teams will never happen again .The people who 'run' our club should realize that football is all about atmposhere ,passion and rivalry .To attract new support to the club we need an hostile ground ,its what has made this club .Bring back terracing to football grounds .....

Wed Jan 20, 2010 2:20 pm

I have a question...

Why are new football grounds all bowls now? Why did we just create a ground that had four big stands with the corners having spaces to let the air in and create an open and noisy venue like Ninian Park? Basically, why didn't we replicate Ninian Park but slightly bigger and with more up to date interiors etc?

Wed Jan 20, 2010 2:24 pm

My mate tried booking his usual season ticket place in E23 he was told that entrance ... blocks 117 and 118 are closed therefore no seats available in either E23 or E 24...he can't sit in his usual seat and has to pick another place however season ticket holders have until 8pm Friday to get theirs so my mate can't pick until Saturday...unless he choses a non season ticket place

Wed Jan 20, 2010 2:30 pm

BigGwynram wrote:Block E 23 is no longer available to our home fans for Saturdays game with Leicester, this is due to the huge (NOT) problems that occurred (one Bristol fan getting thrown out)

Mad ain't it, we had a crap crowd last night but a good atmosphere, so good even Dave Jones commented on it, so as a rewrad they now close the section wherethe chanting came from, i.e. E23.

Allegedly, so check details yourself.

If It's true, what is the world coming to.

The walking disabled are in E23.i WOULD SUGGEST THATS THE REASON.

Wed Jan 20, 2010 2:39 pm

Got My ticket at 10am today E24 for Leicester game, I must be the only one in there lol.

Borley said we were great last night, Our players have said it was great, DJ has said the same, No Arrests.

Yet Wayne Nash in MY Opinion seems Obsessed in making the Ground like a Library.

The players before yesterday Said There is NO ATMOSPHERE IN THE NEW STADIUM.

I CAN CONFIRM THIS HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH THE POLICE, Just Spoke to someone. ITS OUR OWN CLUB DOING THIS :evil:

Wed Jan 20, 2010 3:07 pm

I booked E23 last night for me & my mate.I just rang the club they comfirmed E23 is closed ad they rebooked our seasts in the grandstand.
God knows what would have happened if we had just turned up on the day.
I would suggest anyone who has booked E23 give them a ring.

Wed Jan 20, 2010 3:13 pm

surely its because Leicester will get a bigger allocation than they would for a league game because its the FA cup? So therefore something has to give and its the no mans land area? correct me if im wrong mind.

Wed Jan 20, 2010 3:19 pm

Send your tickets back, tell em to stick em up their arse..Boycott the game, hit em where it hurts.. There should be even less there Saturday than where there last night..
Make a stand.

But i doubt you will..I was going to go, but f**k em now..Its getting beyond the joke.. :cry:

Wed Jan 20, 2010 3:37 pm

If Wayne Nash wants to watch football in silence, then lets give him an empty stadium Saturday..Lets see what his employers make of his decision then..

Boycott the game...One out, all out.. :shock:

Wed Jan 20, 2010 3:51 pm

What they going to do for the Jacks game then - close the whole ground to home fans

Thsi club is run by a bunch of fcuking muppets :evil:

Wed Jan 20, 2010 3:56 pm

Dobbin wrote:What they going to do for the Jacks game then - close the whole ground to home fans

Thsi club is run by a bunch of fcuking muppets :evil:

This makes my blood boil, they are taking away everything i like about a day out at the football, they sit back counting our money and shit on us from a great height..
Its time to get militant, its no good chanting Ridsdale out, or holding up banners..Cash is the only way to hurt em..Lets have a boycott..

Wed Jan 20, 2010 4:01 pm

Annis i anm in E24 and got my ticket they can go f**k themselves at ccs cos i have had enough of those jumped up f*cking muppets running the show

text to PR and Borley WHAT THE f**k IS GOING ON the club is dying here :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Jan 20, 2010 4:02 pm

So i can sit in my seat to watch Leicester in the leaugue , but not in the cup !!! What a f*cking joke season ticket holders should be able to get their tickets if thats the case im not buying three seats elsewhere

Wed Jan 20, 2010 4:05 pm

We want answers now'

Supporters Club should be up in arms over this

who the f**k does nash think he is f*cking around with us, he can f**k off when ridsdale gets the sack, :ayatollah:

Wed Jan 20, 2010 4:09 pm

risdale or whoever can get FUCKED.... had a REALLY GOOD night last night, few hundred with me in E24 made it worthwile, made a nice change to move around there as my season ticket is in the canton, was looking forward to a similer atmosphere saturday, good work risdale and co you FUCKED THAT UP ASWELL!

Wed Jan 20, 2010 4:12 pm

It beggers belief, what do they want us to do, sit quietly with fingers on lips like naughty school children?

Wed Jan 20, 2010 6:01 pm

If the news is true that Cardiff City have closed the blocks closest to the away fans after the amazing atmosphere created last night, they can all go to hell.

I'm voting with my feet anyway, I don't think I'll be going to another home game this season other than Swansea at home now, there's no way Ridsdale and his cronies deserve my money.

Still, I'll be at Newcastle, Leicester and Preston at the least.

Ridsdale and Nash out! :ayatollah:

Wed Jan 20, 2010 6:23 pm

What the hell are they doing and who the f**k do they think they are?

Why dont they piss off and organise coffee mornings in Lisvane for the over 70's.

I am also voting with my feet come this Saturday - I hope everyone else stands up and does the same.

Some will say that by boycotting we wil hurt the club further with less cash income, this may be true but it wil be worse in the long run if we fans just accept this crazy decision and turn up on the day sitting in other blocks. this will give a stronger message that they can do whatever they like with total disregard for the people who really matter to the club.

Would there be a CCFC without Risdale, Nash, or anyother of the staff high & low in the hierachy? YES OF COURSE THERE WOULD

Would there be a CCFC without us, the FANS? MY ARSE

Wed Jan 20, 2010 6:28 pm

craigo wrote:What the hell are they doing and who the f**k do they think they are?

Why dont they piss off and organise coffee mornings in Lisvane for the over 70's.

I am also voting with my feet come this Saturday - I hope everyone else stands up and does the same.

Some will say that by boycotting we wil hurt the club further with less cash income, this may be true but it wil be worse in the long run if we fans just accept this crazy decision and turn up on the day sitting in other blocks. this will give a stronger message that they can do whatever they like with total disregard for the people who really matter to the club.

Would there be a CCFC without Risdale, Nash, or anyother of the staff high & low in the hierachy? YES OF COURSE THERE WOULD

Would there be a CCFC without us, the FANS? MY ARSE

Spot on...NASH OUT

Wed Jan 20, 2010 6:28 pm

thegoon wrote:surely its because Leicester will get a bigger allocation than they would for a league game because its the FA cup? So therefore something has to give and its the no mans land area? correct me if im wrong mind.

I thought that was what the 'safe area' behind the Grange End goal was for

Wed Jan 20, 2010 6:35 pm

Bad to worse !

Have to say, atmosphere not brilliant in new stadium anyway (my opinion).

One thing us experiencing problems off the pitch, which is nothing new at Cardiff; but we have for a long time managed to generate a 'passion' in the ground.

What is the club trying to do to us ?????

Have to say, my trip up from Cornwall seems longer and longer and certainly less attractive these days !

Wed Jan 20, 2010 6:40 pm

annis,

can you ring PR and ask why are dave jones, the players, PR himself and loads of others complaining to the media etc about no atmosphere when yesterday everyone did just that and wayne "arrsested at stoke 2000" nash is banning everyone from that area to stop the atmsophere? and does he agree

ffsa there's gonna be no trouble, just football banter which is part parcel of the game and has been for years

wayne nash is a c**t