Gabor Gypes

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Gabor Gypes

Postby davids » Wed Jan 20, 2010 3:16 pm

Thought Gabor had a solid game last night.

Whilst Hudson has definitely raised his game over the last few weeks I still think Gabor has been a bit hard done by this season. For most of last season he was superb and although he wasn't great over the last few games he wasn't alone in that was he.

I remember at Palace away last season after Roger was almost decapitated by that tw*t Davis, Gabor and Super Kev who went centre half were immense dealing with everything the thugs from Palace threw at them.

I'm glad he'll get another chance on Saturday if Gerrard is suspended but I can't help feeling that one mistake could see him out of the team again.
davids

Gabor Gypes

Advertisement

Advertisement
Login or Register to remove this ad.

Re: Gabor Gypes

Postby Nuclearblue » Wed Jan 20, 2010 3:35 pm

Gabor is a fantastic player. I rate him as one of the best centre backs in this league. Admitedly Hudson has improved no end of recent but is he as good as gabor ? Def NO
Nuclearblue

Postby ihatealiens » Wed Jan 20, 2010 3:39 pm

Gyepes is and established international central defender, recently had Christiano Ronaldo in his pocket in an international game (enough said) and in my view is head and shoulders above Hudson. However Jones in his wisdom :lol: chose Hudson as capatain so he is hardly going to make himself look a no and drop Hudson in favour of Gyepes :lol:
This Roath character is a cancer on this forum and should be removed before he destroys it.
ihatealiens

Postby Dobbin » Wed Jan 20, 2010 3:44 pm

A solid proffessional who rarely makes mistakes

Hudson reminds me of slower darren purse and a snail compared to roger Johnson, however all three were or are likely to make mistakes however Johnson had the pace to get him back in the mix and correct it - Unfortunately we let the better two go
Dobbin

Postby JOP » Wed Jan 20, 2010 3:53 pm

Don't see why he was dropped
JOP

Postby BlueView » Wed Jan 20, 2010 3:55 pm

Very solid last night, good display overall by the back 4. Quinn's distribution IMO poor mind.
To bake a Swan - Scald it and take out the bones, parboil it, season it very well with Pepper, Salt and Ginger, lard it, put it in a deep Coffin of Rye Paste with store of Butter, close it and bake it very well, and when it is baked.
BlueView

Postby A Quiet Monkfish » Wed Jan 20, 2010 4:02 pm

I don't think there's any dispute - he should be in the team.
A Quiet Monkfish

Postby Joff » Wed Jan 20, 2010 4:26 pm

Akinde turned him sweetly last night in the box and left him for dead - Luckily the Bristol fowards toutch was too heavy otherwise I think it would have been a certain Goal, so apart from that he did have a good game.

Moreover, though, Bristol Citys front pairing were very poor last night. so on the whole I would prefer Hudson.
I may not agree with what you say, but I will defend with my life your right to say it," Voltaire,
Joff

Postby Zabier » Wed Jan 20, 2010 4:30 pm

Based on recent performances I would prefer Hudson because it's hard to drop a man playing well but Gyepes is doing himself no harm. I'm still undecided about Gerrard. He's good but is prone to naive mistakes during a game, especially at set pieces.

I'd stick with Hudson and Gerrard but wouldn't think twice about putting Gyepes in if one of the two centre backs had a bad game.
Zabier

Postby Joff » Wed Jan 20, 2010 4:33 pm

I'd stick with Hudson and Gerrard but wouldn't think twice about putting Gyepes in if one of the two centre backs had a bad game.[/quote]

Thats what Jones does at the moment - :lol:
I may not agree with what you say, but I will defend with my life your right to say it," Voltaire,
Joff

Postby Zabier » Wed Jan 20, 2010 4:35 pm

Yeah, he does and we're in a playoff position, so I'm happy with that! :D
Zabier

Return to General Chat