Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Paul Dodds England no1 hooligan

Tue Mar 01, 2011 8:17 pm

Chatting with my mate earlier and we were reminiscing of the away days in the 90's with city and Carlisle came up, then we said whatever happened to that lad who did one of the earliest football hooligan books written by himself Paul Dodds, It turns out that hes been in and out of prison since the 90's and went down again in 2008 after a heroin raid on his property !!! for anyone that remembers him heres a pic from google how he was when all the news in the 90's and now on the left 2008

On a personal note did Carlisle twice once when a certain Kev Ratcliffe scored for us and another time I ended up in Carlisle rugby club !! didnt see any of his mob :lol:

Re: Paul Dodds England no1 hooligan

Tue Mar 01, 2011 8:23 pm

We were talking about him up here a few weeks back, couldn't think of his name though.

He was on TV prior to Euro 96 and he was going to smash the whole of Scotland himself. :roll:

Tue Mar 01, 2011 8:28 pm

PtB wrote:We were talking about him up here a few weeks back, couldn't think of his name though.

He was on TV prior to Euro 96 and he was going to smash the whole of Scotland himself. :roll:

The filthy smackhead would fit in well in Auchinleck

Tue Mar 01, 2011 8:31 pm

PtB wrote:We were talking about him up here a few weeks back, couldn't think of his name though.

lol I think now he couldnt even smash up a potato or er......should be mash up :ayatollah: never mind invading Scotland !!!

Tue Mar 01, 2011 9:54 pm

Cefnfforestbluebird wrote:Chatting with my mate earlier and we were reminiscing of the away days in the 90's with city and Carlisle came up, then we said whatever happened to that lad who did one of the earliest football hooligan books written by himself Paul Dodds, It turns out that hes been in and out of prison since the 90's and went down again in 2008 after a heroin raid on his property !!! for anyone that remembers him heres a pic from google how he was when all the news in the 90's and now on the left 2008

On a personal note did Carlisle twice once when a certain Kev Ratcliffe scored for us and another time I ended up in Carlisle rugby club !! didnt see any of his mob :lol:

i remember a story either late 80s or early 90s a lad from aberdare caught hold of him and give him a few slaps then another city fan came along shouting hold him there im gonna pull his trousers down and stick this bottle up his ass :lol:
dodds was crying and begging for mercy but the city fan wasnt really gonna do it he was only scaring him :lol:

Tue Mar 01, 2011 10:58 pm

indeed he was teased by a few city fans. Also he was caught by a few of Aberdeens finest and they scared the life out of him....I think he was on Hooligan 96 video which did him and his massive 8 man mob no favours at all.

not number 1 . . . .more of a number 2

Tue Mar 01, 2011 11:21 pm

Personally think thats a real shame to end up like that.........im sure the media had a part to play in his downward spiral.......

Wed Mar 02, 2011 4:16 pm

jinks-rct wrote:
Cefnfforestbluebird wrote:Chatting with my mate earlier and we were reminiscing of the away days in the 90's with city and Carlisle came up, then we said whatever happened to that lad who did one of the earliest football hooligan books written by himself Paul Dodds, It turns out that hes been in and out of prison since the 90's and went down again in 2008 after a heroin raid on his property !!! for anyone that remembers him heres a pic from google how he was when all the news in the 90's and now on the left 2008

i remember a story either late 80s or early 90s a lad from aberdare caught hold of him and give him a few slaps then another city fan came along shouting hold him there im gonna pull his trousers down and stick this bottle up his ass :lol:
dodds was crying and begging for mercy but the city fan wasnt really gonna do it he was only scaring him :lol:

In and out of prison that much over the years, he has probably had a lot more than a bottle up his arse by now :o