Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

steve Borley

Wed Jan 20, 2010 4:12 pm

What the f**k is going on in E23 and E24 for game on saturday cant you kick the nash's bollox and try to get an atmosphere coing in cardiff city crematorium

There are people working there intent on destroying us, have the board employed jacks or what ffs,

you asked us to lay off banners (we did just for you)this is gonna make things worse we want PR out and that muppet sidekick nash out too now!!!!

Now steve do something for us, And open up E23 and E24 for saturday or even bigger banners will be printed with the word ''NASH'' added

Re: steve Borley

Wed Jan 20, 2010 4:14 pm

Well said...Sort it out Borley, the customers aint happy.. :(

Wed Jan 20, 2010 4:17 pm

totally agree, situatiuon is now made million times worse, the **** will get it saturday now.... buy earplugs risdale put expense form in to the club, i expect we'll pay for them!

Wed Jan 20, 2010 4:19 pm

:ayatollah:

Wed Jan 20, 2010 5:04 pm

I Agree Bazz, I have just left a message for Steve to phone me.

Wed Jan 20, 2010 5:28 pm

I agree why after we get praised by everyone on what a good atmosphere it was last night have they gone and closed these blocks. Doesn't make any sense to me :?

Wed Jan 20, 2010 6:08 pm

ackers1927 wrote:I agree why after we get praised by everyone on what a good atmosphere it was last night have they gone and closed these blocks. Doesn't make any sense to me :?

Wed Jan 20, 2010 6:13 pm

totally agree i can't believe what they are doing ,nash should walk for this even if they change their decescion, nash out or boycott !

Wed Jan 20, 2010 6:20 pm

bluebirdbaz wrote:What the f**k is going on in E23 and E24 for game on saturday cant you kick the nash's bollox and try to get an atmosphere coing in cardiff city crematorium

There are people working there intent on destroying us, have the board employed jacks or what ffs,

you asked us to lay off banners (we did just for you)this is gonna make things worse we want PR out and that muppet sidekick nash out too now!!!!

Now steve do something for us, And open up E23 and E24 for saturday or even bigger banners will be printed with the word ''NASH'' added

close e23 and e24 for good lol - to bloody noisy they look like there enjoying themselves to much over there :lol:
all jokes aside - bring back ninian park the fortress - Stoke are on record as the loudest fans in the Premier they rock the britannia CCS needs the same attitude for some reason 20k crowd sounds like 200 ? :ayatollah:

wheres the harm in vocal support for your team - its not rascist chants etc ......................certain people totaly destroying the club in many ways baz

Wed Jan 20, 2010 6:22 pm

Mallo how was you lobster and champers dinner up in the heavens last night?? ;)

Wed Jan 20, 2010 6:28 pm

bluebirdbaz wrote:Mallo how was you lobster and champers dinner up in the heavens last night?? ;)

after paying over the odds for seat i decided to have pie and chips gwyn was on the champers ! :lol:

your lot and canton stand did try to make a good atmosphere it only looked like a 3k crowd from my seat very poor turn out

Wed Jan 20, 2010 6:29 pm

did you here our chant MALLO MALLO THROW US A PRAWN, MALLO THROW US A PRAWN, :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :D

Wed Jan 20, 2010 6:36 pm

lol :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: i was to busy throwing them at risdale :lol:

Wed Jan 20, 2010 6:37 pm

mallo wrote:lol :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: i was to busy throwing them at risdale :lol:
:lol: :lol: watch it OB WILL HAVE YOU FOR HAVING AN OFFENSIVE WEAPON ''A PRAWN'' :lol: :lol:

Wed Jan 20, 2010 6:43 pm

FAO LIER RIDDLER

I was gonna go saturday, but you can stick your fecking libary up your money grabbing arse yar tosser

Wed Jan 20, 2010 6:50 pm

Ridsdale out Nash out these tossers in charge, i absolutely hate them what right have they got to tear the heart and soul out of our club. I agree action is needed on Ridsdale first and then getting our atmosphere back. The more they do it the more even I would like Ninian Park back and i was fully committed to the CCS a few months back. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: