Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

" IT'S ALL DOWN TO US "

Tue Mar 01, 2011 9:56 pm

For all you doubters that thought we would be nowhere near the autos when we lost to Watford and Bristol City, now it is down to us and we are in a fantastic position to kick on and get the automatic position and even the Championship.

Who thought Forest would be going auto when they beat us ?

We are going up say we are going up :ayatollah:

In DJ we trust :D :ayatollah:

Re: IT'S ALL DOWN TO US

Tue Mar 01, 2011 9:56 pm

carlccfc wrote:For all you doubters that thought we would be nowhere near the autos when we lost to Watford and Bristol City, now it is down to us and we are in a fantastic position to kick on and get the automatic position and even the Championship.

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: IT'S ALL DOWN TO US

Tue Mar 01, 2011 9:58 pm

carlccfc wrote:For all you doubters that thought we would be nowhere near the autos when we lost to Watford and Bristol City, now it is down to us and we are in a fantastic position to kick on and get the automatic position and even the Championship.

With you all the way Carl...........this is our year! :ayatollah:

Re: " IT'S ALL DOWN TO US "

Tue Mar 01, 2011 9:58 pm

You’re right it’s in our hands, let’s hope we are consistent and make the automatic places.

Tue Mar 01, 2011 9:59 pm

Carl, I WILL NEVER EVER TRUST or BELIEVE IN DAVE JONES, But if He gets Ramsey Back I WILL BELIEVE WERE GOING UP,as Ramsey does not listen to him any way :lol: :ayatollah:

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=38194 :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Especially with Ramsey in the side. ;) :ayatollah:

chris_ccfc wrote:You’re right it’s in our hands, let’s hope we are consistent and make the automatic places.

Well actually it's not :mrgreen:

Tue Mar 01, 2011 10:01 pm

NJ73 wrote:
chris_ccfc wrote:You’re right it’s in our hands, let’s hope we are consistent and make the automatic places.

WHY???

Tue Mar 01, 2011 10:02 pm

Jones should ring Wenger now, he must be in a good mood after man u :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Mar 01, 2011 10:03 pm

Mark the words of the wise and never forget where we come from :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

From languishing in the old 4th division to on the brink of who dares to say it :ayatollah:

Its time to all become one big voice and support DJ and the team that maybe just maybe take us somewhere some of us can only dream of .

So thankyou Dj and thankyou Cardiff and most of all thanks to the fans 12 games left lets make the CCS an atmosphere we can be proud of " THE RACE IS ON " :ayatollah:

Tue Mar 01, 2011 10:03 pm

gagsy_mc wrote:
NJ73 wrote:

WHY???

Because the Jacks and QPR do not play each other and if they both win all their games then they will win the auot places.

But that wont happen will it :D :ayatollah:

Tue Mar 01, 2011 10:04 pm

ccfcgrangeend wrote:Mark the words of the wise and never forget where we come from :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

From languishing in the old 4th division to on the brink of who dares to say it :ayatollah:

Its time to all become one big voice and support DJ and the team that maybe just maybe take us somewhere some of us can only dream of .

So thankyou Dj and thankyou Cardiff and most of all thanks to the fans 12 games left lets make the CCS an atmosphere we can be proud of " THE RACE IS ON " :ayatollah:

Fantastic post :ayatollah:

Tue Mar 01, 2011 10:04 pm

NJ73 wrote:

It is, if we remain consistent then we have done our part, sure we might need you and Forest to slip up which I believe you will, but we need to keep the pressure on. We have had our dodgy spell, are you confident that you will keep picking up the points for the rest of the season?

Tue Mar 01, 2011 10:05 pm

ccfcgrangeend wrote:Mark the words of the wise and never forget where we come from :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

brill post you spot on race is on now :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Mar 01, 2011 10:05 pm

chris_ccfc wrote:
NJ73 wrote:

It is, if we remain consistent then we have done our part, sure we might need you and Forest to slip up which I believe you will, but we need to keep the pressure on. We have had our dodgy spell, are you confident that you will keep picking up the points for the rest of the season?

Which means it's not in your hands :lol:

Yes, I'm confident we will. Whether it will be enough, who knows, but it's in our own hands :mrgreen:

Tue Mar 01, 2011 10:06 pm

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Mar 01, 2011 10:08 pm

NJ73 wrote:Which means it's not in your hands :lol:

Yes, I'm confident we will. Whether it will be enough, who knows, but it's in our own hands :mrgreen:

Like I said I believe you will slip up, so it's up to us to keep picking up the points, so it is in our hands as well as yours.

Happy? :lol:

Tue Mar 01, 2011 10:08 pm

:ayatollah:

I would love it, just love it if that was the case

We are going up auto with 85 points
:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Mar 01, 2011 10:09 pm

chris_ccfc wrote:

Like I said I believe you will slip up, so it's up to us to keep picking up the points, so it is in our hands as well as yours.

No :mrgreen:

It's not in your hands mun. Not at the moment anyway.

Tue Mar 01, 2011 10:10 pm

NJ73 wrote:

WE ARE ALL BUZZING and JACK YOU WONT SPOILT IT FOR US, Only DJ can :lol: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Mar 01, 2011 10:11 pm

NJ73 wrote:
chris_ccfc wrote:

No :mrgreen:

It's not in your hands mun. Not at the moment anyway.

We shall see boyo :D

Tue Mar 01, 2011 10:13 pm

chris_ccfc wrote:

See what? It's not in your hands, simple as. It may be at some point in the future but right now it's not :?

Tue Mar 01, 2011 10:18 pm

I trust the players to get us there, they will be the ones to get us over the line.

That's as positive as you will get from me :D

Tue Mar 01, 2011 10:19 pm

F.A.O OF NJ73
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Tue Mar 01, 2011 10:21 pm

NJ73 wrote:
chris_ccfc wrote:

See what? It's not in your hands, simple as. It may be at some point in the future but right now it's not :?

You are one point ahead of us, hardly anything to get wet about, of course it is in our hands, if we keep consistent and keep performing well then I believe we will finish in the top two.

Tue Mar 01, 2011 10:24 pm

chris_ccfc wrote:
NJ73 wrote:
chris_ccfc wrote:

You are one point ahead of us, hardly anything to get wet about, of course it is in our hands, if we keep consistent and keep performing well then I believe we will finish in the top two.

:banghead: :roll:

Tue Mar 01, 2011 10:25 pm

Im confident the jacks are due a bad run.and i look foward to it :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Mar 01, 2011 10:27 pm

NJ73 wrote: :banghead: :roll:

Sorry you are right, it's down to you if we get promoted :banghead: :roll:

Tue Mar 01, 2011 10:31 pm

ccfcgrangeend wrote:F.A.O OF NJ73

:lol:

Tue Mar 01, 2011 10:40 pm

Still more concerned about Norwich and Forest than Swansea who I know will fall away