Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: " IT'S ALL DOWN TO US "

Tue Mar 01, 2011 10:45 pm

Its all down to us fans to get 100% behind the team, no booing, no getting on players backs for little mistakes. Now is the time for the supporters to step up to the mark and sing our hearts out :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Mar 01, 2011 10:50 pm

:ayatollah:

Tue Mar 01, 2011 11:34 pm

For the players its all about guts, effort, determination and the will to win.

While we get behind them 100% :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Mar 01, 2011 11:55 pm

Really excited about saturdays game had to give me seat away for the last two games due to work.

Hand on heart i really believe we will now start to play the football that we are more than capable of playing.

There seems to be a hell of alot more positivity around the club of late and i hope this filters through to the players!

We have a cracking following at this club and the introduction of this msg board along with its members has had a massive effect on our club.

We are so ready for the next level, we have every thing in place to go up and stay up.

This club will become massive!!! :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Mar 02, 2011 12:09 am

Bluebird_Melv wrote:Really excited about saturdays game had to give me seat away for the last two games due to work.

Hand on heart i really believe we will now start to play the football that we are more than capable of playing.

There seems to be a hell of alot more positivity around the club of late and i hope this filters through to the players!

We have a cracking following at this club and the introduction of this msg board along with its members has had a massive effect on our club.

We are so ready for the next level, we have every thing in place to go up and stay up.

This club will become massive!!! :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

This is what we want to hear,going into the final push,to the Promised Land ;)

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Mar 02, 2011 12:51 am

earnieblue wrote:Im confident the jacks are due a bad run.and i look foward to it :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

ive said on otherv threads that this time last season the jacks were talking about getting automatic promotion .....as we all know they fucked it up :lol: :lol: and didnt even get in the play offs....their dip in form started around beginning march...lets hope history repeats itself

Wed Mar 02, 2011 7:50 am

neathbluebird wrote:
earnieblue wrote:Im confident the jacks are due a bad run.and i look foward to it :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

ive said on otherv threads that this time last season the jacks were talking about getting automatic promotion .....as we all know they fucked it up :lol: :lol: and didnt even get in the play offs....their dip in form started around beginning march...lets hope history repeats itself

Not many people realise but we have 7 more points this season than we did at the same stage last season and we went on to make the playoffs. The Jacks on the other hand have 2 more points than they did at the same stage last season but of course they failed to make the playoffs.

With all the financial problems last year our players done a fantastic job to reach the playoffs but this year we are stronger, in a better position and after a good February are in a great position to make the automatics.

I am really beginning to believe we will :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Mar 02, 2011 8:47 am

castleblue wrote:
neathbluebird wrote:

Not many people realise but we have 7 more points this season than we did at the same stage last season and we went on to make the playoffs. The Jacks on the other hand have 2 more points than they did at the same stage last season but of course they failed to make the playoffs.

With all the financial problems last year our players done a fantastic job to reach the playoffs but this year we are stronger, in a better position and after a good February are in a great position to make the automatics.

I am really beginning to believe we will :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

I didnt realise either, Great News, AN IMPROVEMENT :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Mar 02, 2011 9:05 am

The JB's are looking good IMO, if they can keep their nerve they'll go auto, in their last game they scored 3 unanswered goals and the players looked confident and cool as they almost walked the goals in, I'm also someone who has seen the City regularly f**k up on taking the final hurdle needed for promo to the Prem so not expecting anything different this season I'm afraid.
We're sitting pretty at the moment but the screw is turning, have the players/manager got the will, fight and bottle to get over that finishing line? time will tell.

Wed Mar 02, 2011 9:33 am

1 QPR 34 67
2 Swansea 34 62
3 Cardiff 34 61
4 Norwich 34 59
5 Nott'm Forest 33 58
6 Leeds 34 54
7 Leicester 34 52

Positions as of the 1/3/11 midday

QPR v Leicester 1,
Millwall v QPR 1,
QPR v Crystal Palace 3,
Doncaster v QPR 1,
QPR v Sheff Utd 3,
Scunthorpe v QPR 1,
Barnsley v QPR 1,
QPR v Derby 3,
Cardiff v QPR 1,
QPR v Hull 3,
Watford v QPR 1, QPR v Leeds 1

Scunthorpe v Swansea, 1
Swansea v Watford, 3
Derby v Swansea, 1
Swansea v Nott'm Forest, 1
Preston v Swansea, 1
Swansea v Norwich, 1
Swansea v Hull, 3
Burnley v Swansea, 1
Swansea v Ipswich, 3
Millwall v Swansea, 1
Swansea v Sheff Utd, 3

Cardiff v Ipswich 3
Crystal Palace v Cardiff, 1
Cardiff v Barnsley 3
Millwall v Cardiff, 1
Cardiff v Derby 3
Doncaster v Cardiff, 1
Sheff Utd v Cardiff, 1
Cardiff v Portsmouth, 3
Cardiff v QPR, 1
Preston v Cardiff, 1
Cardiff v Middlesbrough, 3
Burnley v Cardiff, 1

Norwich v Preston, 3
Leicester v Norwich, 1
Norwich v Bristol City, 3
Hull v Norwich, 1
Norwich v Scunthorpe, 3
Swansea v Norwich, 1
Watford v Norwich, 1
Norwich v Nott'm Forest, 1
Ipswich v Norwich, 1
Norwich v Derby, 3
Portsmouth v Norwich, 1
Norwich v Coventry, 3

Middlesbrough v Nott'm Forest, 1
Nott'm Forest v Hull, 3
Sheff Utd v Nott'm Forest, 1
Nott'm Forest v Doncaster, 3
Swansea v Nott'm Forest, 1
Leeds v Nott'm Forest, 1
Nott'm Forest v Reading, 3
Nott'm Forest v Burnley, 3
Norwich v Nott'm Forest, 1
Nott'm Forest v Leicester, 1
Bristol City v Nott'm Forest 1
Nott'm Forest v Scunthorpe, 3
Crystal Palace v Nott'm Forest 1

Leeds v Doncaster, 3
Preston v Leeds, 1
Leeds v Ipswich, 3
Sheff Utd v Leeds, 1
Leeds v Nott'm Forest, 1
Millwall v Leeds, 1
Derby v Leeds, 1
Leeds v Watford, 1
Leeds v Reading, 3
Crystal Palace v Leeds, 1
Leeds v Burnley, 3
QPR v Leeds, 1

QPR v Leicester 1
Scunthorpe v Leicester, 1
Leicester v Norwich, 1
Leicester v Portsmouth, 3
Middlesbrough v Leicester, 1
Leicester v Burnley, 3
Leicester v Crystal Palace, 3
Reading v Leicester, 1
Leicester v Watford, 3
Nott'm Forest v Leicester, 1
Doncaster v Leicester, 1
Leicester v Ipswich, 3

baised on simple maths of 3 points for a win 1 point for an away draw and 1 point for games against a top 7 club

1 QPR 46 67 +20 87
2 Cardiff 46 61 +22 83 :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:
3 Nott'm Fores 46 58 +23 81
4 Norwich 46 59 +22 81
5 Swansea 46 62 +19 81
6 Leicester 46 52 +22 74
7 Leeds 46 54 +20 74

Wed Mar 02, 2011 10:21 am

2blue2handle wrote:Still more concerned about Norwich and Forest than Swansea who I know will fall away

Luke its comments like that which reminds me just why I rate your opinions so highly :ayatollah:

Wed Mar 02, 2011 1:15 pm

Forever Blue wrote:Carl, I WILL NEVER EVER TRUST or BELIEVE IN DAVE JONES, But if He gets Ramsey Back I WILL BELIEVE WERE GOING UP,as Ramsey does not listen to him any way :lol: :ayatollah:

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=38194 :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

I am pretty sure that if Aaron Ramsey didn't listen to Dave Jones or if Aaron disliked him as much as is made out then he wouldn't have come back to the club or be coming back to the club................

Wed Mar 02, 2011 2:34 pm

carlccfc wrote:For all you doubters that thought we would be nowhere near the autos when we lost to Watford and Bristol City, now it is down to us and we are in a fantastic position to kick on and get the automatic position and even the Championship.

Who thought Forest would be going auto when they beat us ?

We are going up say we are going up :ayatollah:

In DJ we trust :D :ayatollah:

How is it down to us?

If we win every game it will not guarantee auto as so could QPR & swansea, who presently sit above us.

Unlikely all round I know, but it is down to us AND other clubs still.

Wed Mar 02, 2011 3:33 pm

swindonbluebird wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:Carl, I WILL NEVER EVER TRUST or BELIEVE IN DAVE JONES, But if He gets Ramsey Back I WILL BELIEVE WERE GOING UP,as Ramsey does not listen to him any way :lol: :ayatollah:

I am pretty sure that if Aaron Ramsey didn't listen to Dave Jones or if Aaron disliked him as much as is made out then he wouldn't have come back to the club or be coming back to the club................

Totally wrong on that, Wegner arranged all this for Ramsey, Ramsey just did his job, You dont know the story or the true facts behind it. Ramsey is a professional and did his Job. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Mar 02, 2011 3:57 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
swindonbluebird wrote:

Totally wrong on that, Wegner arranged all this for Ramsey, Ramsey just did his job, You dont know the story or the true facts behind it. Ramsey is a professional and did his Job. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

what story or true facts? So why did he not go back to Forest instead of us then? His first choice was Cardiff and not Forest, he wants to come back to Cardiff for the rest of the season, if he disliked Dave Jones as much as is made out why would he want to spend another two months training and playing for him?

Wed Mar 02, 2011 4:28 pm

Yep c'mon spill the true facts and the story :roll:

Wed Mar 02, 2011 10:10 pm

ITS GOOD TO SEE SO MANY FANS POSITIVE :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Mar 02, 2011 10:36 pm

Danny Says wrote:
carlccfc wrote:For all you doubters that thought we would be nowhere near the autos when we lost to Watford and Bristol City, now it is down to us and we are in a fantastic position to kick on and get the automatic position and even the Championship.

Who thought Forest would be going auto when they beat us ?

We are going up say we are going up :ayatollah:

In DJ we trust :D :ayatollah:

How is it down to us?

If we win every game it will not guarantee auto as so could QPR & swansea, who presently sit above us.

Unlikely all round I know, but it is down to us AND other clubs still.

QPR and ourselves can't win all our games, as we have to play them next month! :ayatollah: