A forum for all things Cardiff City

QPR Home Game Is On...

Tue Mar 01, 2011 10:10 pm

ST.GEORGE'S DAY

BRING THE WELSH FLAGS EVERYONE :lol:

:ayatollah:

Re: QPR Home Game Is On...

Wed Mar 02, 2011 12:55 am

Or you could bring the Turkish/Palestinian flags, cos he's actually from that part of the world :lol: :lol:

Wed Mar 02, 2011 4:48 am

we all live in muslim cultured town! a muslim cultured town! a muslim cultured town!

:lol:

Wed Mar 02, 2011 9:47 am

DaveSheffield wrote:Or you could bring the Turkish/Palestinian flags, cos he's actually from that part of the world :lol: :lol:

and St Andrew was greek,
St Patrick and Dewi Sant were Welsh :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Mar 02, 2011 10:29 am

Bringing Turkish flags would be a giggle and confuse the hell out of the less educated amongst them.

Wed Mar 02, 2011 10:36 am

Helpful fact: We won the FA Cup on the 23rd April 1927 :ugeek:

Wed Mar 02, 2011 12:12 pm

Tony Blue Williams wrote:Helpful fact: We won the FA Cup on the 23rd April 1927 :ugeek:

On the same day, (close your eyes Fish) QPR beat Merthyr 5-1 .

http://www.statto.com/football/stats/results/1927-04-23

Wed Mar 02, 2011 12:24 pm

Wayne S wrote:Bringing Turkish flags would be a giggle and confuse the hell out of the less educated amongst them.

Bring what you want fella... We'll be more occupied with letting you know we've gone up as Champions to be concerned about some Turk flags!! :D

Wed Mar 02, 2011 4:47 pm

ccfc_cotta wrote:we all live in muslim cultured town! a muslim cultured town! a muslim cultured town!

:lol:

I would rather stab my eyes with red hot needles than sing that

Wed Mar 02, 2011 7:02 pm

Stan-QPR wrote:
Wayne S wrote:Bringing Turkish flags would be a giggle and confuse the hell out of the less educated amongst them.

Bring what you want fella... We'll be more occupied with letting you know we've gone up as Champions to be concerned about some Turk flags!! :D

stan, your reading a different book to me,,,,,,,,,,we will be singing,,,,,,, you were top, and you fucked it up, :ayatollah: :lol: :lol: