Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Koumas being put through his paces

Wed Mar 02, 2011 10:40 am

I'm currently up the vale. Koumas only player out there at moment. Seems to be having a very heavy fitness session with a coach.
Maybe me looking into it to much but will he be replacing rambo on saturday. He's been told no ballwork untill tomorow for him.
Just thought a small vale update may interesy people

Re: Koumas being put through his paces

Wed Mar 02, 2011 10:47 am

Coach has said Seyi is very doubtfull for 5aturday but will be back for Palace on tuesday

Wed Mar 02, 2011 11:00 am

He's got a problem with his left groin. That's why this is being done, possibly the reason why he's been out recently. Looks to me he won't make saturday either but I'm no expert.

Wed Mar 02, 2011 12:22 pm

cheers gareth :ayatollah:

Wed Mar 02, 2011 12:31 pm

Very tall, skinny guy was the guy training him and mentioning Olly. Echo looks like they got it wrong saying hes missing Palace game. He took Olly through a similar routine yesterday

Wed Mar 02, 2011 12:47 pm

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Wed Mar 02, 2011 3:47 pm

I still feel Koumas is still not himself and has failed to show anything like he use to be.
I really wish the old Koumas was playing for us. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Mar 02, 2011 5:25 pm

Forever Blue wrote:I still feel Koumas is still not himself and has failed to show anything like he use to be.

we all wish that but he just isnt the same player. still, i think he has something more to offer for the remainder of the season

Wed Mar 02, 2011 5:35 pm

paulh_85 wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:I still feel Koumas is still not himself and has failed to show anything like he use to be.

we all wish that but he just isnt the same player. still, i think he has something more to offer for the remainder of the season

Same here. :)