Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: Welsh FA sorry for Wales v England ticket blunder

Thu Mar 03, 2011 1:34 pm

Certainly seems a shambles and I think people should be accountable for this.

Thu Mar 03, 2011 1:36 pm

We upgraded to Gold members so that we could get tkts for the Wembley game in Sept ........ they do need to sort out the ticketing for home games tho , altho from next month onwards the games will be back down to the CCS I expect ??

Thu Mar 03, 2011 8:51 pm

SORRY BUT I DONT AGREE WITH ANYONE WHO STICKS UP FOR THE WELSH FA ON THIS, THEY EARN ENOUGH and ARE SUPPOSE TO BE A PROFESSIONAL OUTFIT and THEY OWE MORE THASN APOLGY TO THE FANS.

Thu Mar 03, 2011 9:04 pm

Lads, sorry to rub salt in the wounds, but I personally know at least a dozen people who have tickets for this match despite no proper interest in the national team.

One man I know of (supports Forest AND Liverpool) refuses to go to matches with his son because the CCS 'is too far, all matches should be in the Millenium'. Sounds like an utter shambles if people like him succeeded in getting tickets.

Thu Mar 03, 2011 9:41 pm

The Welsh FA have been a shambles for as long as i can remember,,,, certainly when they sold out to the Scottish fans before our "home" game at Anfield in the October 1977 World cup tie!

Thu Mar 03, 2011 11:09 pm

ithink the faw, will say, at the end, its a sell out, with only 60 thousand there????/

Fri Mar 04, 2011 2:05 pm

poor at best, would like to see if anything comes of it