Wed Mar 02, 2011 6:29 pm

http://bit.ly/hOMyrk

Will he be missed?

Re: THE SPECIAL ONE: AARON RAMSEY

Wed Mar 02, 2011 6:38 pm

baker wrote:http://bit.ly/hOMyrk

Will he be missed?

Good report.

Baker, If he does not come back and they have been in talks today about it, I personally believe he will without doubt be missed.
He commanded the Midfield and controlled the game. We would gain more points with him than we will without him, JUST MY OPINION.

Re: " THE SPECIAL ONE: AARON RAMSEY "

Wed Mar 02, 2011 6:40 pm

i agree, however we are now where we were before he came here, with an easier month coming up than the last. there is no reason we cant do it without him

Wed Mar 02, 2011 6:40 pm

Forever Blue wrote:

Will he be missed?

Good report.

Baker, If he does not come back and they have been in talks today about it, I personally believe he will without doubt be missed.
He commanded the Midfield and controlled the game. We would gain more points with him than we will without him, JUST MY OPINION.

annis, will we find out tonight or tomorrow about if rambo comes back to city?
:ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Mar 02, 2011 6:42 pm

glammy74 wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:

Will he be missed?

Good report.

annis, will we find out tonight or tomorrow about if rambo comes back to city?
:ayatollah: :ayatollah:

I originally believed we had No chance, but he is not being guaranteed a place up there so.
No later than tom :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Mar 02, 2011 6:45 pm

i think 24 hour call back would be good . would work well for arsenal and cardiff . we get a player who gets stronger and stronger and then arsenal get a player who will be at full tilt when they need him.

easier said than done tho :lol: :lol:

Wed Mar 02, 2011 6:45 pm

Good read Baker - Sunderland would be lucky to have you :D In fact I only read the first paragraph but that was alright.

I think that Ramsey returning could be just as important off the pitch as it will be on. Him pulling on the Blue shirt again could fully galvanise Cardiff Fans and players for the big final push - make no mistake if he returns we will get promotion.

He could become the catalyst for this and even though we should be strong enough without him with him we can truly fly.

Wed Mar 02, 2011 6:47 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
I originally believed we had No chance, but he is not being guaranteed a place up there so.

what you said there annis, you could say somes it up ;)

rambo said he would stay at arsenal if he was given a run of games, and that if he wasnt he would welcome a return to cardiff :ayatollah:

but if you said he's not guarenteed a place up there, this should be fantastic news

also ramsey have played 6x90 minute games, and will continue to play 90 mins, (if fit of course) if he comes back to city :ayatollah:

DJ was brave to contact AW after the defeat on sunday :lol: :lol:
:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Mar 02, 2011 6:54 pm

glammy74 wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:

rambo said he would stay at arsenal if he was given a run of games, and that if he wasnt he would welcome a return to cardiff :ayatollah:

but if you said he's not guarenteed a place up there, this should be fantastic news

also ramsey have played 6x90 minute games, and will continue to play 90 mins, (if fit of course) if he comes back to city :ayatollah:

I dont see Ramsey fingering in their plans this season.
That 24hr recall is our only hope :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Mar 02, 2011 6:55 pm

Good read Baker. Clearly you put a lot of time and effort into this and are passionate about the City.

Ramsey is the best player I've seen at the City in 40 years of supporting them. If we hadn't needed the 5 million we would have been in the premiership for last 2 seasons. However, these things happen.

Oh, by the way, I'm not your brother, sister, father, mother, uncle, aunt or any other relation. Just for the benefit of other posters.

Blooooooooobirds
:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Mar 02, 2011 6:57 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
glammy74 wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:

I dont see Ramsey fingering in their plans this season.
That 24hr recall is our only hope :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Annis

I think fingering is something slightly different to this thread!!!!! Maybe figuring, that would be more appropriate.
:ayatollah: :D :ayatollah: :D :ayatollah: :D

Wed Mar 02, 2011 6:59 pm

OOPs :oops:

Annis

I think fingering is something slightly different to this thread!!!!! Maybe figuring, that would be more appropriate.

Ruislip Blue

Re: THE SPECIAL ONE: AARON RAMSEY

Wed Mar 02, 2011 7:34 pm

Forever Blue wrote:

Will he be missed?

Good report.

There is an urban myth that we lost the FA Cup Final because Jones didn't start with Ramsey in 2008. If he AR doesn't come back to us on loan there might just be another one brewing about this season's promotion...

Wed Mar 02, 2011 8:48 pm

It was a pleasure to watch aaron play for us again. Ive got everything f*cking crossed that he may come back to take us up. Maybe we should have a whip around and send some high class whores to entertain arsene wenger and get dj to ring him half way through. His guard will be down and rambo will be back

Wed Mar 02, 2011 8:55 pm

ramsey coming back would be fantastic for the team and us fans it would certainly give us the moral boost to finish the job and get to the prem :ayatollah:

Wed Mar 02, 2011 9:48 pm

Great read :ayatollah:

Would be proud to see Ramsey as one of the best central midfields in the world, as hes welsh and a cardiff lad :D :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Mar 02, 2011 10:05 pm

Thanks everyone.

Some great responses. I really do feel that we are unstoppable with him in our squad.

Wed Mar 02, 2011 10:07 pm

baker wrote:Thanks everyone.

Some great responses.

I really do feel that we are unstoppable with him in our squad.

Baker, Best post youve ever made :ayatollah:

Wed Mar 02, 2011 10:44 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
baker wrote:Thanks everyone.

Some great responses.

I really do feel that we are unstoppable with him in our squad.

Baker, Best post youve ever made :ayatollah:

;)

Wed Mar 02, 2011 11:17 pm

Will he be missed?

You should write for a local paper, not Carl "All he's ever done is racked up a few views on a messageboard" :roll: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Thu Mar 03, 2011 4:17 am

Good blog there baker