Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Nottingham Forest no longer a threat

Wed Mar 02, 2011 6:37 pm

Opinions?

Re: Nottingham Forest no longer a threat

Wed Mar 02, 2011 6:38 pm

Any team capable of going on a lengthy run are capable of doing so again.

Wed Mar 02, 2011 6:39 pm

Still a threat IMO

Wed Mar 02, 2011 6:39 pm

Dont write them off as long as we keep focus on what we are doing, then we should not think about other teams

Wed Mar 02, 2011 6:41 pm

piroteczz wrote:Opinions?

I still think they will bounce back, top 4 come May.
I Rate Billy Davies, I know a lot of people dont like him, but I Highly Rate him as a manager in this Division.

Wed Mar 02, 2011 6:41 pm

they are 2 points behind us, why would they no longer be a threat?! :roll:

Wed Mar 02, 2011 6:42 pm

They a definatly still a threat.

Wed Mar 02, 2011 6:43 pm

Swansea Forest Norwich Leicester Burnley & Leeds are all threats its close .. I do not like Davies but he is a good manager

Wed Mar 02, 2011 6:44 pm

I believe they could do us a favour in their end of march/april games that will rely on us to beat qpr at home go top of the division with 4 to go!!!!!!!!!!!! :ayatollah: :ayatollah: Now that they are 2 points behind us they must never be allowed to get any closer for the remainder of the season

Wed Mar 02, 2011 6:45 pm

i did write the other night, forests away form will keep them in the playoffs,, then again, maybe they got that bit of luck, to put them in the autos,,, im hoping, that not loosing at home all season, might put a little bit of pressure on them ,as the end of season draws in,,,,,, i think they will loose at home, before the end of season, hope so :roll:

Wed Mar 02, 2011 6:48 pm

Write them off at our peril! :(

Wed Mar 02, 2011 6:58 pm

i just hope there arent no surprises to come, the team thats about 13th, 14th place, winning all there remaining games, bit like palace, few seasons back, :roll:

Wed Mar 02, 2011 7:42 pm

We just got to concentrate on ourselves and make sure we win as many as possible - we can't do anything about anyone else other than tell Gerrard to make sure Hull beat any of our rivals !! :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Mar 03, 2011 1:27 am

Forever Blue wrote:
piroteczz wrote:Opinions?

I still think they will bounce back, top 4 come May.
I Rate Billy Davies, I know a lot of people dont like him, but I Highly Rate him as a manager in this Division.

He took Preston to the Play-offs, two or three times. Now look where they are!

He took over at a relegation threatened Nottingham Forest and finished 3rd behind a dominant Newcastle and West Brom.

The guy is a Grade 'A' cock; but as you say, an extremely good manager.
Forest are still a massive threat, but as long as we keep winning, there is nothing that they can do.

They cannot catch us.

Thu Mar 03, 2011 1:48 am

still a massive threat. , they got a few key players out, plus Tyson is out, konchesky.
and from what billy davies was saying, they got mcgugan in need of a rest running on empty, . I can see them dropping points next two weeks,
but will come back strong in the final hurdle.
swansea got a tough run in surely enough is enough and just to add sinclair will get injured because hes a jack c**t .and they finish bout 5 :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

1st. Qpr
2nd. Cardiff
3rd. Forest
4th. Norwich
5th. Swansea
6th. Leicester

Thu Mar 03, 2011 10:57 am

They are still a threat.They should remain unbeaten at home and will pick up points away but they have had a little stutter recently which proves that they are as vunerable as us.

Thu Mar 03, 2011 11:03 am

That last minute goal at borogh could get them going again, could be a very important goal as far as there season gos hear in. There defo still a major threat

Thu Mar 03, 2011 11:04 am

Billy Davies will not let them go on bad run for long that is for sure. They have a couple players to come back from injury \ suspension as well. Will be surprised if they are outside top 4