Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

I wonder what will happen to this pair???

Wed Mar 02, 2011 6:49 pm

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/top-storie ... -22959634/

MMM, RESTRICTIVE DUTIES!!. :?

Two police officers investigated over violence at Liverpool-Everton derby

by Steve White, Daily Mirror 2/03/2011

TWO policemen face possible football violence charges following claims they were involved in sickening clashes at a derby match.

The off-duty officers, both Everton fans, were allegedly spotted by a Police Community Support Officer as Everton and Liverpool fans brawled on January 16.

One of them is said to be part of Merseyside Police’s elite Matrix squad tackling gun crime and gang culture in the city.

Re: I wonder what will happen to this pair???

Wed Mar 02, 2011 7:01 pm

npbluebird wrote:http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/top-stories/2011/03/02/two-police-officers-investigated-over-violence-at-liverpool-everton-derby-115875-22959634/

MMM, RESTRICTIVE DUTIES!!. :?

Two police officers investigated over violence at Liverpool-Everton derby

by Steve White, Daily Mirror 2/03/2011

TWO policemen face possible football violence charges following claims they were involved in sickening clashes at a derby match.

The off-duty officers, both Everton fans, were allegedly spotted by a Police Community Support Officer as Everton and Liverpool fans brawled on January 16.

One of them is said to be part of Merseyside Police’s elite Matrix squad tackling gun crime and gang culture in the city.

Now this will be very interesting the outcome.

Wed Mar 02, 2011 7:10 pm

Exactly Annis, will be very interesting. We know what will really happen, as they say, 'restrictive duties, then probably suspended on FULL PAY while theres a half arsed investigation, then a slap on the wrist, a good old laugh about it then back to the job, thats what usually happens when the police investigate themselves isnt it.

Wed Mar 02, 2011 7:17 pm

npbluebird wrote:Exactly Annis, will be very interesting. We know what will really happen, as they say, 'restrictive duties, then probably suspended on FULL PAY while theres a half arsed investigation, then a slap on the wrist, a good old laugh about it then back to the job, thats what usually happens when the police investigate themselves isnt it.

I think the local rag and the media wont let it be swept under the carpet.

Wed Mar 02, 2011 7:23 pm

according to a Liverpool lad on another board,something in the paper tomorrow about them being under surveillance for 12 months,not sure how true it is