Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

WWE

Wed Mar 02, 2011 6:51 pm

Whos a fan and whose your favourite? :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Nout to do with football i know but very very random :lol:

Re: WWE

Wed Mar 02, 2011 6:54 pm

My all time favourite was The Ultimate Warrior. That fucker was on amphetamines coming into the ring what a nutter :lol: . But in an era when everyone was supporting Hulk Hogan i was a Warrior fan :ayatollah:

Wed Mar 02, 2011 6:56 pm

shawn michaels for me,he had the kick of a donkey

Wed Mar 02, 2011 6:58 pm

Bret Hart is my all time favourite, I missed the Hogan era and got into wrestling during the Bret Hart era. I would say my favourite wrestler at the moment is John Morrison, the most entertaining in ring competitor by a mile I think.

Wed Mar 02, 2011 6:58 pm

its got to be randy orton at the moment but the rock and stone cold were class and funny when they were on the mike :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Mar 02, 2011 7:00 pm

best tag team were The Legion of Doom . Funniest were The Bushwhackers they were stupidly funny and off their f*cking trees. Hacksaw Jim Duggan had a wire lose somewhere as well :ayatollah:

Wed Mar 02, 2011 7:11 pm

I used to love WWF (WWE as now)

Loved

British Bulldog
Ultimate Warrior
The Undertaker
Mr Perfect
Ric Flair
Bret Hart

More recently

The Rock
Stone Cold Steve Austin
John Cena, fantastic athlete

Craziest motherfucker was Cactus Jack. He would be a fantastic City fan.

Tag Teams

LOD
The Hart Foundation
The Natural Disasters, Earthquake and Typhoon

Fantastic fun filled entertainment. All real too!!!

:ayatollah: :D :ayatollah: :D

Wed Mar 02, 2011 7:16 pm

Ruislip Blue wrote:I used to love WWF (WWE as now)

Loved

British Bulldog
Ultimate Warrior
The Undertaker
Mr Perfect
Ric Flair
Bret Hart

More recently

The Rock
Stone Cold Steve Austin
John Cena, fantastic athlete

Craziest motherfucker was Cactus Jack. He would be a fantastic City fan.

Tag Teams

LOD
The Hart Foundation
The Natural Disasters, Earthquake and Typhoon

Fantastic fun filled entertainment. All real too!!!

:ayatollah: :D :ayatollah: :D

Wasnt cactus jack also Mankind . Remember the Hell in the Cell match with The Undertaker when he threw Mankind of the top broke his arm leg and his teeth were poking through his nose f*cking quality back then :ayatollah:

Wed Mar 02, 2011 7:32 pm

WWE was amazing. One of the best nights I had was going to an event where Bret Hart shook my hand after I said 'Vince sucks!'. :D

Haven't seen it in ages but caught a brief bit of RAW with the return of The Rock. Razor Ramon was always my favourite but I did have a soft spot for the Bushwackers! :p

Wed Mar 02, 2011 7:36 pm

They have a Welsh geezer from North Wales in it at the moment cant think of his name. Yeah its a laugh much better than East bloody Enders :lol: :lol:

Wed Mar 02, 2011 7:36 pm

Ultimate warrior an the bulldogs, classics. But now it has to be Wade Barrett, although he's London born (pne fan I think), he did most of his growing up in cardiff. Played football with him and went to school with him for years. Remember a tweet spuring us on for wembley...

Wed Mar 02, 2011 7:44 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:They have a Welsh geezer from North Wales in it at the moment cant think of his name. Yeah its a laugh much better than East bloody Enders :lol: :lol:

Mason Ryan....Keeps coming out with a sentence in welsh and the crowd all shout WHAT? :lol:

Wed Mar 02, 2011 7:44 pm

He is from Preston i am sure. His accent also kinda gives it away. Yes he spent time in Cardiff UNI i think.

Wed Mar 02, 2011 8:27 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:He is from Preston i am sure. His accent also kinda gives it away. Yes he spent time in Cardiff UNI i think.

He went to llanishen high school!

Wed Mar 02, 2011 8:30 pm

Lost interest in WWE when eddie died and switched my loyalty to TNA.

Wed Mar 02, 2011 8:31 pm

Western Blue wrote:
Nuclearblue wrote:He is from Preston i am sure. His accent also kinda gives it away. Yes he spent time in Cardiff UNI i think.

He went to llanishen high school!

Well suck my stump :lol: :lol: :lol: i thought he grew up in Preston :ayatollah:

Wed Mar 02, 2011 8:33 pm

When my sons were younger we used to stay up and watch friday night smackdown.my fav was the undertaker mean looking b*stard he is :lol:

Wed Mar 02, 2011 8:35 pm

He moved around the corner from me about age 11 ish I think, amazed when I seen him in wwe. Played for lisvane panthers with him!

Wed Mar 02, 2011 8:38 pm

Western Blue wrote:He moved around the corner from me about age 11 ish I think, amazed when I seen him in wwe. Played for lisvane panthers with him!

Was he a big b*stard then Chief. And if they were loosing did he bring on the Nexus to beat the crap out of them :lol:

Wed Mar 02, 2011 8:44 pm

Haha, he couldn't have been more different. Quiet almost timid boy, never had any enemies. Just got on with things, like I say was well shocked when I saw him...

Wed Mar 02, 2011 9:31 pm

My favourite is Randy Orton he is the definition of a tank :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: Like Myself Ha :D :old:

Wed Mar 02, 2011 9:35 pm

been a fan for 20 years. attitude era the best, monday night wars, ecw, those times were crazy.

looking forward to the rock confronting cena at mania, hoping they will have amatch a summerslam....

Wed Mar 02, 2011 9:43 pm

Was a huge fan in the nineties.

It went to shit when all the competition got bought out and Stone Cold and The Rock retired.

Good to see the Rock is back though.

Wed Mar 02, 2011 9:47 pm

Stone Cold is coming back next Monday, I really have no idea WTF is Vince thinking, resurrecting Attitude Era? thats bullshit with all those kids

Wed Mar 02, 2011 10:02 pm

quadsas wrote:Stone Cold is coming back next Monday, I really have no idea WTF is Vince thinking, resurrecting Attitude Era? thats bullshit with all those kids

Stonecold is coming back, as he is the host of the new version of tough enough, and also Raw is in Texas, austin's home town. its just to give the show some promotion, plsu everyone loves austin...

Wed Mar 02, 2011 10:09 pm

another load of bullshit, all for them americans, its there tea time entertainment, i will stick to coach trip thank you, cant stand this american shit, bit like the scottish prem :ayatollah:

Wed Mar 02, 2011 11:03 pm

the rock and stone cold.
havnt watched it for 7 years since they left. now i got it on planner already! espacially with stone cold back to :D
we need a hell raising, can smashing, beer drinking smiley (and thats just for our away day bus) :geek:

Thu Mar 03, 2011 1:13 am

Triple H v The Undertaker @ WrestleMania 27

I must admit, I'm a bit of a nightowl, so have got right back in to WWE :oops: when there's nothing else
on except BBC Signzone and Gardners' World :lol:

Have a feeling, that the Undertaker's streak will finally come to an end at this years WM :ayatollah:

Yet, I've said that every year since he was about 14-0 :lol: :lol:

Thu Mar 03, 2011 9:47 am

ninianblue wrote:another load of bullshit, all for them americans, its there tea time entertainment, i will stick to coach trip thank you, cant stand this american shit, bit like the scottish prem :ayatollah:

WWE and the Scottish Premiership... there's a comparison I'd never thought I'd see! :D

It's all harmless stuff. I might just start watching it again for some late night entertainment when I've watched Boardwalk Empire and Treme. I stopped watching it because a) I didn't have time and b) I kept finding out the storylines online before I saw it so it losts its unpredictability. I'll stay away from the net rumours now though and just be a naive viewer.