Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: LAST NIGHT AND THE ATMOSPHERE

Wed Jan 20, 2010 9:05 pm

city4ever wrote:Ur right ther annis although there was just over 6000 of us there last night the atmosphere was good ,it was nice to have a good sing song and a little bit of banter i can't believe they are closing some of the stand,it's becoming a joke mate!! ;)

It was a good night, but our club dont like atmospheres lol

Wed Jan 20, 2010 9:08 pm

Ridders may have lost our money, but Nash is taking away the soul of the club which is much worse.

Was going to get my ticket tomorrow, definitely not bothering going now,

Great stadium, crap atmosphere and the worst thing is, its all our own fault through terrible short sighted bloody minded management.

Wed Jan 20, 2010 9:20 pm

Hiya mate! Alright? wrote:Ridders may have lost our money, but Nash is taking away the soul of the club which is much worse.

Was going to get my ticket tomorrow, definitely not bothering going now,

Great stadium, crap atmosphere and the worst thing is, its all our own fault through terrible short sighted bloody minded management.

Its a sad day when YOU don't want to go mate.

This reaction from the club is ridiculous. There was no problems at all last night.

Whats the point of doing it for the Leicester game. There is hardly going to be trouble with them ?

I wonder what is going to happen when we play Swansea. How many blocks will be closed then ?

The atmosphere is poor in the stadium as it stands, why on earth are they doing this which is bound to diminish it further ?

Hopefully they will see sense tomorrow.

I'm more keen on having a demo over this than I am over Ridsdale's stupidity

Wed Jan 20, 2010 11:54 pm

AFC Cardiff anyone??

Thu Jan 21, 2010 12:16 am

ccfclover wrote:AFC Cardiff anyone??

:lol:
Jubilee Park?
Annis as chairman

Thu Jan 21, 2010 2:38 am

i wont hide my feelings for wayne nash i think hes a c**t

Thu Jan 21, 2010 4:22 am

Annis, I fully back the sentiments of only away games from now on.

As I posted in another thread, I don't know when I'll get the chance to go to a home game next, but frankly I'm not going out of my way to do it. My next home game will probably be the Jacks at home. My next away game will be Newcastle away because the wurzel match is a weeknight.

I always look forward to an away game more these days, going to CCS reminds me of going to watch a game at Bramall Lane... You feel obliged to watch in dead silence as it feels like a snooker match!!