Wed Mar 02, 2011 9:45 pm

Classic!! :lol: :lol:

Can you imagine DJ acting like that????? :lol: :lol:

Re: Lennon v. McCoist....

Wed Mar 02, 2011 9:52 pm

That was quality and diouf got red carded:L

Thu Mar 03, 2011 9:52 am

Would have my money on Lennon, at least he was tough enough to play in the English leagues, McCoist was on his way back up North first chance he got, the only time he scored in England was with Sue Barker !

Thu Mar 03, 2011 10:10 am

The Trooper wrote:Would have my money on Lennon, at least he was tough enough to play in the English leagues, McCoist was on his way back up North first chance he got, the only time he scored in England was with Sue Barker !

I remember when he signed for Sunderland .............. he played against Cardiff and was shite :lol:

Thu Mar 03, 2011 10:49 am

Total handbags if I ever saw it. McCoist backed off almost immeadately while Lennon pulled a funny face before being lead away without much resistance.

They are just a pair of knobs playing in a silly cup competiton and in anycase we know the only real club in Scotland is Clydebank and neither of those 2 poofters would last more than a minute up against Billy McGhie ;)

Thu Mar 03, 2011 11:20 am

Lennons a horible little runt, someone youd single out for a good pisstaking session if he lived in yor area lol i bet he still has nightmares and wets his pants at the thought of thoughs school bullys lol

Thu Mar 03, 2011 11:50 am

Lennon would of battered Sally.

Mccoist couldn't retreat quick enough. Fanny

Thu Mar 03, 2011 1:00 pm

That Lennon looks like the token ginger kid in school who goes mental and kicks off when his gingerness is brought into question. One minute the average kid, the next minute f*cking he-man! :lol:

Thu Mar 03, 2011 2:17 pm

lennons a tw*t

Thu Mar 03, 2011 2:27 pm

milly44 wrote:lennons a tw*t

Seconded. ALWAYS moaning about refs etc. Made rather unproffesional remarks about Diouf before the game and he's the one who started on McCoist. He should know better. Not to mention he's a shite manager. Ally will outwit him next season.

Thu Mar 03, 2011 2:30 pm

PhatFrog wrote:
milly44 wrote:lennons a tw*t

Seconded. ALWAYS moaning about refs etc. Made rather unproffesional remarks about Diouf before the game and he's the one who started on McCoist. He should know better. Not to mention he's a shite manager. Ally will outwit him next season.

han i dont really know much about either side. fair play you love rangers :D so watching from a far he just seems a total bellend. i love watching rangers v celtic, but he seems to have a track record for being a wanker full stop regarding his abuse of refs etc. not just in the derby.
also i love mccoist think hes great, and i was sat there last night and ended up feeling like rangers biggest fan :lol:

i have very quickly begun to dislike celtic, there fans, ledley, and lennon!

Thu Mar 03, 2011 4:50 pm

ally just stood there smug knowing he didnt have to do anything to lennon. the sfa will do that with a lengthy ban :lol:
lennon is a piece of scum who shat his load not long ago when he upset certain people..

Thu Mar 03, 2011 5:01 pm

Haha love the bitterness.

The rookie tucks up the blue noses AGAIN!!

Don't hate-appreciate! :lol:

Thu Mar 03, 2011 5:03 pm

neil "hold me back "lennon was a scumbag as a player and stll is as a manager

Thu Mar 03, 2011 6:16 pm

Tony Blue Williams wrote:Total handbags if I ever saw it. McCoist backed off almost immeadately while Lennon pulled a funny face before being lead away without much resistance.

They are just a pair of knobs playing in a silly cup competiton and in anycase we know the only real club in Scotland is Clydebank and neither of those 2 poofters would last more than a minute up against Billy McGhie ;)

Spot on as always Tony :ayatollah: :lol:

Thu Mar 03, 2011 6:37 pm

If Lennon punches like he used to pass the ball, then anyone 35 yards behind him better look out

Thu Mar 03, 2011 6:48 pm

I heard McCoist told Lennon that it was he who posted the bullets.

Thu Mar 03, 2011 7:10 pm

Both old firm teams need to grow up, its gettin pathetic now, about time they left the past were it belongs... In the past! About time they realised that rangers without celtic and vise versa, would be like a pen without a point... POINTLESS!! Hate eachother by all means, but leave all that sectarian bollox were it belongs...6ft under